☆ Characters intro ☆

Kim Woojin: Age 25 and in his last year of uni. Studies music and works part time as a barista in a local cafe. Notorious hunter, every vampire knows his as "The Slayer" because no vampire has ever escaped his clutches. Hides his identity with a pitch black face mask. He loves all his friends and will protect them no matter what.
Height: 1.76m
Eye colour: dark brown
Hair colour & style: dark brown, coconut

Bang Chan: Age 25, just moved from Australia, fluent in Korean though. He passed all the proper exams and was put in the last year as Woojin. A royal vampire but doesn't brag about it, dangerous only when starving for 5+ days straight although that rarely happens since he doesn't let himself reach to that point. A social butterfly but a bit shy in front of Woojin and his friends at first.
Height: 1.70m
Eye colour: brown/bright red when in vampire state
Hair colour & style: blond and curly

Lee Minho: Age 24 and needs one more year to graduate. Wants to become a dance instructor and choreographer. Notorious hunter as Woojin, almost in the same league. He has killed many vampires but nowhere near as his hyung. Now he doesn't hunt as much as he used to because of his boyfriend who's a vampire. That's doesn't mean he wouldn't kill whoever tried to harm his loved ones. Has 3 cats and his hunter nickname is "Lee Know".
Height: 1.72m
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour & style: black with bangs slightly parted

Seo Changbin: Age 23 and wants to pursue a music career at some point. Already composes some songs and writes lyrics, however he hasn't released anything yet. Third most dangerous hunter after Minho and Woojin. His hunter nickname is " Beast" because of his physique and the fact most of the times he finishes off vampires with just pure power. He has a tattoo sleeve, wears black 25/8 and beanies. Grumpy but caring for his close friends. Father and grandfather were both famous hunters in their eras.
Height: 1.67m
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour & style: black with red stripes, a little messy and short.

Hwang Hyunjin: Age 22, has a lot of classes to repeat cause he simply gives 0 fucks. Considered the prettiest in his uni's campus he was labeled as the "Prince". As he doesn't bother to attend his classes he decides to bother Kim Seungmin in his own classes by attending his lectures and nag the latter. Despite the warnings he has gotten from the professors and Seungmin himself, Hyunjin simply ignores them. A normal vampire, kills only when necessary or when someone pisses him off completely.
Height: 1.80m
Eye colour: dark brown/bright yellow when in vampire state
Hair colour & style: black and long enough to cover his nape.

Lee Felix: Age 22 and in his second year as well. He's also from Australia like Chan and 99% fluent in Korean. When you first meet him he might look intimidating with his rbf and deep voice but if you get to know him he's a very kinded person who loves to bake various stuff with specialty in brownies. He's not that social in uni, however when he is hunting his demeanor switches to a different one, a more playful side of him comes our especially in front of his favorite hunter Beast.
Height: 1.71m
Eye colour: chocolate brown/bright yellow in vampire state
Hair colour & style: darker blond and slightly long with bangs.

Han Jisung: Age 22 and on his second year like Hyunjin and Felix. Felix is like his twin and with Hyunjin he has only exchanged a few words only. Jisung knows they are vampires and they also know about him. He's calm and collected but nobody dare hurt his boyfriend or he'll shred you to pieces. He inspires to write music and would love to be a lyricist and a rapper once he's done with his studies. Loves cheesecake to death.
Height: 1.69m
Eye colour: dark brown/bright yellow when in vampire state
Hair colour & style: dirty blond and fluffy

Kim Seungmin: Age 22 and wants to become a music teacher eventually. He's considered a "nerd" from none other than Hyunjin even though he studies a healthy amount of time. He's a baby hunter and fights alongside with Woojin, Changbin and has met Minho a few times. Even though he started hunting 2 years ago, he has been training for a little longer than that with Woojin's help and seeing how much of a tactician and strategic he is, the title "The brains of the team" was rightfully given to him. He despises Hyunjin and his stupid antics.
Height: 1.78m
Eye colour: chocolate brown
Hair colour & style: very light brown, bangs and short.

Yang Jeongin: He's the youngest of them all, age 21. Don't call him a baby or else he will bite you (maybe literally). Shares the same classes with Seungmin and is also his friend. He too, doesn't like Hyunjin even though he knows he's a vampire. (Seungmin doesn't know Jeongin is a vampire but nor does the other know that he's a hunter since it's something they don't share from their lives). He smiles a lot because a perk of his is that his fangs are not that visibly sharp when he is in human state.
Height: 1.73m
Eye colour: dark brown/bright yellow when in vampire mode
Hair colour & style: black, slight mullet and bangs slightly parted.

Disclaimer: Ages don't match with the uni years but for the sake of the original plot I kept them like that changing only their ages.

Woojin, Chan, Minho and Changbin all go to the same university but the rest of them go to a different one nearby.

I won't be focusing too much on other ships but will mention them.

✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»

Finally a new proper start for this fanfic. I couldn't stand how badly (in my opinion) was written and desperately wanted to re write it better. 😤
Hope you enjoy, stay tuned 💙