✨ 2 ✨

The sound of his alarm clock echoed in the whole room indicating it was already 1pm. Woojin groaned and grumbled in protest, as he didn't manage to sleep as much as he wished, plus the fact that yesterday's patrolling sucked completely.

Slowly, his eyes opened, hissing a little at how bright the bedroom was. Perfect... his tired ass forgot to shut the curtains when he arrived yesterday. He couldn't blame himself though, the only thing his body was capable of was to get rid of the hunting wardrobe and take a quick shower. He didn't even brush his teeth or did his night routine.

Sighing for the hundredth time in the span of five minutes, Woojin stretched all his limbs properly, hearing the satisfying pops here and there, as he finally stood up. Wearing his slippers and making sure his phone is plugged in to charge, he dragged his existence to the bathroom in order to get ready for the one class -thank God- he had to attend today.

Even though it was only one class, it was a lecture and one of the most boring ones. Not because of the concept, as history of music during the 19th-20th century was interesting enough, however the professor was boring as hell, completely ruining, for many, the potential to like the subject. Even like that, somehow, Woojin maintained his high scores everytime. Don't ask him, he himself doesn't know as well, but maybe Mr. Park, has taken a liking towards him for some reason. A reason the 25 year old didn't care enough to know.

At last! The lecture was over, after 3 long painful hours Kim Woojin was hungry and was in need of a quick snack, since the canteen would be closed by now. Unfortunately though, as he was about to gain his freedom, the professor's voice shuttered his dreams.

"Mr. Kim, I need your assistance please."
The voice of the 50 year old man pierced his ears, legs halting on the spot.

"Yes mr. Park?""
Woojin smiled politely, eyes closed. Once the professor gestured him to approach be didn't wait even a second longer. The man, then, proceeded to walk outside of the auditorium, to his office where someone was waiting outside of it already.

"Ah, mr. Bang, there you are."

Not even before his brain registered the situation, his mouth already had already voiced the thought.

"Chan?"

Woojin stared in shock, eyes opened wide at the sight in front of him. He couldn't believe it, the boy he had seen just yesterday, not even 24h ago, was here, only this time no beanie and no mask, just a white thin long-sleeved shirt with something written in English, a pair of black sweatpants, sneakers and a bag that crossed his left shoulder.

"Woojin? Is that really you? Wow, you go to this uni as well?"
Chan sounded shocked although more happy, if the smile decorating hsj pale face wasn't enough of a proof.

"I, uh-..."

"Oh, you know each other already? Splendid, mr. Kim, mr. Bang here just passed his exams and was placed in your semester, so please show him around and help him adjust."
Mr. Park quickly spoke with a light tone in his voice, definitely more lively than his monote one he uses in his lectures.

Eyes still frozen at the sight, Woojin nodded without uttering a single word, only a hum to emphasize his answer.

"Awesome, you two are dismissed then."
And just like that, smiling brightly, the man walked inside his office, leaving the two boys alone.

For a few moments, that seemed like eternity, none of them said anything, but eventually, Woojin broke the silence and gestured to Chan to follow him.

"Oh wow, I never would have thought you go to this university and follow the same course as I do."
Chan smiled, eyes on the guy on his left who clearly looked as if millions of thoughts were running inside his head. The blond didn't comment on that fortunately.