✨ 1 ✨

~Kim Woojin's P.O.V.~ (3rd person)

Kim Woojin had just finished another evening shift in the cafe he's currently working, letting a big sigh once the last customer left. Usually the place doesn't gather that many people during this time but exceptions exist. He didn't hate his job, of course, but at the same time he wasn't that excited to work as a barista.

Woojin was about to remove his dark green apron and close the place as his boss had trusted him to do when it was closing time, when suddenly the familiar sound of the main door's bell hit his ears alarming the barista that someone had arrived.

Feeling a little annoyed that somebody had barged in 20 minutes before the cafe closes for the day, Woojin said

"I'm sorry we don't serve this ti-"
His speech was cut short by the other.

"Yeah, I know, I usually arrive way earlier but I didn't have the time to and- Aggh I 'm embarrassed to do this, however I really need this coffee."
This person, a guy around his age wearing a black beanie in which Woojin could spot his messy blond -almost white- curly hair, with a matching mask with a dark blue hoodie and black sweatpants, spoke while panting a little bit.

Woojin raised an eyebrow and asked

"Why would I do that? If every day a customer barged in a little before closing time we would have to work overtime you know."
Despite the fact that the barista is usually very polite with all the customers, one thing he would never tolerate is people demanding stuff like they are entitled to them.

Immediately the guy's expression -the eyes in Woojin's perspective- fell and he stuttered

"Y-Yeah, you're right I'm sorry, I'll go now. Sorry again."
He bowed and turned to leave, but the barista spoke before the guy could go any further.

"Wait. Tell me your order."
He wasn't going to lie, Woojin couldn't hide the smile on his face when the stranger turned around baffled, eyes shining shortly after from smiling probably.

"Oh my- thank you, I didn't - are you sure though? It's ok, I'll go and come back tomorrow -"
Woojin raised his hand to silence him. Yes, he could just kick him out politely, however, after seeing the expression the boy in front of the counter gave him, he couldn't help himself so he simply smiled and nodded.

"Pretty sure, now tell me what you want."
The barista smiled widely wearing the apron again.

...

After locking the door and made sure all lights were off, Kim Woojin started walking to his apartment. The clock on his phone showed 19:50. This guy, Chan as he introduced himself, didn't just take the drink and left, instead he sat and talked with him for various things such as, he is kinda new here, he is 25 and will start attending uni very soon but didn't tell Woojin where as he had to leave. Chan felt bad for keeping the barista extra time but at least he got tipped generously.