Chapter 2:PARTY TIME!!

That same night me,Reagan and Diego,Anise and Joshua,Angle and Sydney,Jordan and Estephany,and Chris were bored of that party and we decide to go to the club when we got to the club Diego was with Chris drinking,Sydney,me,Estephany were twerking,Reagan was having a conversation with Jordan and they were laughing and having fun, Angle was always Behind Sydney grinding and making sure no guys came up to her.That night crazy shit went down my friend from high school Chynarose Perez came to help but that didn't work,her and her boyfriend Nathan ended up sleeping in the back room of the club,Reagan and Diego fell asleep on a sofa in the club,Sydney and Angle ended up behind the bartender's desk,me and Chris ended up in the bathroom he was on the toilet sleeping and I was on the floor of the bathroom.Anise and Joshua both were on a table. Whatever happened last night NO ONE can remember.when we woke up we went around trying to find people who were still sleeping.When Chynarose woke she was freaking out because she had NEVER gotten drunk before.When we woke up Sydney she had picture's of that night. The first picture was Me dancing on a pole,the next one was Sydney taking off her booty shorts,another one was Angle punching the bartender in the face,the next one was Diego wearing Sydney's Booty shorts,the last one was Reagan licking tequila of of Diego's stomach.On my phone there was a picture of Anise and Joshua Making out.No one knows what happened to Estephany,Jordan,Nathan,Chynarose,and Chris.When we got to my house Angle couldn't stop kissing Sydney,Jordan and Estephany were giving each other quick kisses,Reagan and Diego were holding hands and walking to her house,and Anise and Joshua were going to a costume story since it's almost Halloween,and Chris was trying to follow me to my house,I told Him to "STOP!"
But when he didn't stop I had a talk with him I said "Chris when you kissed me....(silence)....I felt something."
"I have been had feelings for you" said Chris
"Me too so..." Said Claudia
"So... Do you wanna go out?" Asked Chris
Claudia took a while thinking then replied
"Yes"
"Yassssssssssss" screamed Chris
When Sydney walked in Chris left..because I asked him too.
"Claudia you should think about this remember last time when he dumped you for that Rachet blonde haired girl who was obsessed with him." Said Sydney
"I know but if all this time he hasn't wanted to date someone is because he has been waiting tell the right moment to ask me out." Said Claudia
"Ok but still think about it." Said Sydney
"Ok I while if it doesn't go well these days I will think about breaking up with Chris." Said Claudia -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the author comment how your liking the story so far and if your wondering how old all of us are were all 21-(lol) ok but also comment if you think Claudia and Chris should keep going out or break up.