3

Don'taskwhereIgotthatpicture-

I'm hungry but Yeet

WeLp-

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Whyyy" I look at Stephen after he said Nope. "You can sit by Hosuh" Stephen says stepping to the side. "Hmm nah you sit next to your Hosuh!" I say pushing him into the spot by Hosuh. "Wh- Y/n!" Stephen yells and Dan shushed us. "We are gonna be kicked out by the twins.." The other male says.

Stephen was about to get up but "no. Stephen sit. Y/n by Jo" Dan says sounding like a mom. "Ok mom" me and Stephen in a tone. I take the seat next to Jo but is right across from Stephen. "Who are you by thr way?" I ask leaning a bit to look at the other male on the other side of Jo. "I'm Jay" he says "neat! I'm y/n" i say and he had a small smile. I lean back and look at Stephen whose face is a light pink.

Stephen usually isnt open about what he's into and his likes. Though I can tell when he likes someone. So I'll tease him. But Dan said behave so I guess ill just have a regular conversation then. "So what do you watch on YouTube?" I ask turning to Jo. "I sometimes watch random things" he says and i nod agreeing because I do the same.

"Do you have a YouTube channel like them?" I ask referring to Danplan. "Actually yeah it's called Jocat" he says. "Oh thats pretty cool" I say smiling. He smiles and I feel Stephen kick my leg gently "may I help you?" I say looking at him. "Hosuh wants to know your boyfriends name" Stephen says and I look at him.

"Me? A boyfriend? With this face?" I say and he glares at me. "We have the same face!" Stephen says "and were both boyfriendless your point?" I say with a smile but only have a glare shot back at me. "Actually i think your cute" Jo says and my heart stops. "Aha..." I think he broke me. "...thanks" I say looking down. "Aw Jo thinks I'm cute" Stephen says resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Oh boy" Jay says looking at Dan. "Jo thinks anyone is cute" Dan says and Jo looks at him. "That's where yout wrong sir" Jo says pointing at him. "Uh.. Can I get your orders?" We all look to see a boy with blue hair with the name tag Bell boy. "Yes. Uh... Bell boy? I'd like (food)" I say smiling at him. He nods as his face is light pink but takes the others orders.

He then nods walking away. "Bell boy?" Dan asks. "Daniel?" Stephen says and I hold in a laugh as Dan glares at him from the other end of the table. "I was pointing out that it's a strange name Stephen" Dan says and Stephen crosses his arms "so was I" he says and Dan sighed. "Stephen your leaning on my sleeve" Hosuh says and Stephen moved his arm quick.

I look away from group to just look around a bit. Without looking I go to rest my arm down but my hand got warm and I look to see I have my hand on top of Jo's hand- I move my hand away "sorry wasnt paying attention" i say with a awkward smile.

He only smiled but i notice his cheeks glow a light. "Its ok" Jo says and I look down. "Whoa right in from of my salad?" Stephen says and i look up to glare at him. "I'm sorry to interrupt but it's going to be a little longer" bell boy says. "Oh ok" dan says and the bell boy walks off.

"Im sleepy" i say "well we had breakfast at two in the morning" he says and they all look at us. "What.. I couldnt go back to sleep. Its was like someone was thinking about me but who would do that to themselves?" I say and notice Jo look up. "You were up to Hosuh!" I say and he squeaked. "I couldn't sleep either.. I just randomly woke up.." He says and i glance to see Stephen look away.

"I'm sorry I snapped Hosuh. Its ok I'm sowwy you innocent bean of a child" i say and be laughs awkwardly. "But im older.." Hosuh says and i shush him. "Ok y/n turn your weirdness down a little your scaring him" Dan says putting a hand on Hosuh's shoulder. "Shut up Daniel I'll be as weird as i want" i say pointing at him. "The stephen energy runs through both twins" Jay says.

There was slience but then we laugh. After a few more minutes we finally got our food as was able to finally eat. "Are you two coming to the movies too?" Dan asks and I look up "free movie too?!" I say and he looks likenhe regrets asking for the sake of his wallet.

·×·

Ahaha

It took a little longer since I accidentally focused more on Jocats videos than writing this-

But he's a goofy boy.

Have meme:

Welp im gonna go find more memes-

Byee