6

I have to much free time-

But Yuki is Yuki and will continue to write cause she too lazy to do her work. And her boss that technically cant be a boss yet is mean so she's going to rebel against him. (Seriously how does he put up with me-)

Anyway.

Y/n's pov.
Lucky me Jo didn't get mad at me. Stephen would've had me buy him more.. "We can go home now right? You said lunch then a surprise movie.  Anymore surprises?" Stephen says giving a bored look at Dan.

"Stephen be nice" i say and elbow him in the side. "No dont tell me what to do shorty" he says. "No you dont tell me what to do" I say. He put his hands up "Stephen. Y/n. Behave!" Dan says as I put my hands up. "No No no tickle fight. I said behave" Dan says stepping between us.

Dan made a mistake. Me and Stephen smile at each other and attack Dan. He dropped to the ground as we basically tickle him. "Ok!" He says through his laughing fit. Me and Stephen both take our hands away. "You guys suck. One Stephen is fine but combined with y/n" he says laying there. "I'm glad Jay didnt join that'd be chaos" he says sitting up.

"But yeah you two can go home. We might meet up again tomorrow" he says and Stephen looks at me "no food at two in the morning y/n" Stephen says and I smile cause he knows im going to have food at two in the morning.

·×·

Stephen is streaming im not allowed in his room. But its almost dinner and Stephen wants food. And if I dont feed him he wont shut up. After i make something simple I sit by myself at the table. Before I could grab my phone it started to ding.

(Yuki barely know how to cook ok-)

What.

Dummy: y/n y/n y/n

Dummy: y/n y/n y/n

Y/n:
What is it Dan.

Dummy: yooo should hang out with Jo!

Y/n:
...why?

Dummy: because you need friends. Other than Stephen, hosuh, and me

Y/n:
Yeah. I could find a better friend than you.

Dummy: so meAn

Dummy: I'm a great friend excuSe me

Y/n:
Yeah. Sometimes to good. You could learn how to prank better

Dummy: hey!

Dummy: hand out with him.

Dummy: Dan says.

Y/n:
dAn sAyS

Y/n:
Fine but dont get jelly when hes becomes my bestie!!

Dummy: okAy

We started to make fun of each others faces after that.

"Why do you look like your having fun? There is no fun is this place" Stephen says walking in. "Since whEn. I'm making fun of Dan while enjoying dinner" I say and his face lit up hearing dinner. "I'm probably going to hang out with Jo" i say and instant face change. "No." He says and walks Away.

"But i already said yes!" I say and he turns around. "Ok fine you can go" he says. "Really??" "Yeah! When im dead." He says and I glare at him. "I'll take that as a maybe" i say and he shakes his head turning around.

I laugh as I hear him angrily stomp away. He gets to protective sometimes.. But I do too so we are even.

·×·

Happy almost tanksgiving.

Sleepy and hungry.

Byee