5

AaaAa i hurt my hand when i slipped on ice so this is gonna be so fun to write :D

·×·

It's Jo

Y/n's pov.
I felt my face just burn as my heart raced just seeing my hand hold his hand. I've held his hand before but that was a hand shake.. "i'm sorry i- clown- aha?.." i say and he just smiles. "shit- y/n im sorry i didn't see the clown i was to busy talking to Housh" Stephen says looking a bit worried. 

"i'm fine.." i say and his eyes look down. "then you can let his hand go." Stephen says. "no its cold in here" i say still holding his hand. "cuddle orange slime with me" Jay says and i let go of Jo's hand and hug orange slime with Jay. "there was no hesitation there" Dan says and Stephen laughs.

"i'd leave me too if i were her" i hear Jo say. "we still need to find seats come on" Dan says and we follow. we manage to find seats for us and i sit between Jay and Jo, mostly so i can sit next to orange slime. The trailers for newer movies played and soon the movie start

·×·

During a quiet part of the movie i glance to see Hosuh resting his head on Stephen's shoulder but Stephen looks scared to move. I continued to rest on the orange slime with Jay. I am going to be honest its is really really cold and i'm also really sleepy. i hear some snoring and look to see Jo sleeping.

I sit up straight since i've been laying in the same spot for about half the movie. I see Jo has candy still and being me im going to take some. I lean over taking a few and lean back into my seat with the candy. I usually do this to Hosuh since Stephen gets mad and Dan eats his candy right away.

I smile while watching the movie. Today has been strange.. first the clown and having to go be in a small game store, then grabbing Jo's hand to feel less scared and now- I feel someone lean on me, i look to see Jo's sleeping face. If it were someone else i'd move them but with Jo i don't feel like doing that. Plus he's warm so that is a big plus. His soft snores aren't too bad not like Dan's anyway.

I run out of candy and want more but Jo is resting on me. I try to reach but sadly fail for my arms are little just like me. Maybe i can slightly move and hopefully not wake him. i lean a little with him but its a fail the candy is still far away from me. i lean back and yawn, i am very sleepy. 

I feel my eyes start to close. I'll nap. When i wake up im gonna steal Jo's candy..

·×·

Jay's pov.
Y/n must've stopped hugging orange slime with me.. I look over to see her and Jo.. Resting on each other. Y/n is resting her head on Jo's like some romantic movie.

I then nudge Dan making him look at me. "Hm" i point at the two and his face is surprised by this. Its a good thing Stephen is too scared to move or else he would start acting like a protective brother. The movie then ends making the lights turn on. Dan jumps up quick moving so he can get a photo of the two. Weirdo.

Stephen wakes Hosuh up and Y/n starts moving like she knows it's lights on. Her eyes slowly open and Dan runs away before he faced death. "Jay don't forget your orang slime" Dan says "why would I do that?" I say looking at him. I look back to see y/n reaching for Jo's candy. "Are you cuddling Jo?" I say and she freezes. "N-no. I'm trying to get his candy" she says quietly.

"Riiight" I say and she glares at me. I grab Jo's candy giving it to her then gently kick Jo's leg waking him. Y/n gets up and walks to go stand with Stephen. "I fell asleep?.." Jo says and I nod. "But you got a good cuddle if i should say" i say and he is confused.

But he shrugged getting up so we dont get left behind.

"Where's my candy?"

"StEpHen ruN"

·×·

Yeet

I am sleepy. Hungry. And sick.

But I'm gonna be forced to go live on instagram i just know it.

Im gonna go write chapters for the other books that i left on cliffhangers

Byee