Chapter 12

A fight for light and darkness

Tails kept on walking slowly to Dark. Dark was still holding his head and was still on his knees. Then Dark began to scream in pain again and was holding his head tighter. Tails kept in waking to Dark slowly. Amy looked at Tails in fear that maybe soon Dark will attack Tails and Tails might get hurt. Shadow was just watching Tails going to Dark slowly since he is still in pain and can't do anything in his condition. Dark kept on screaming and screaming in pain and wanted it to stop.

Dark: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Tails: Sonic.......

Shadow: T-Tails get out of there don't go near him

Tails: No! I know that Sonic is in there I have to do something then just watch!

Shadow: Tails...... *coughs*

Tails: Sonic.......please......come back to us.....

Dark: *Inhales and exhales* GRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

~In Dark Sonic's mind~

Sonic was fighting Dark once again in his mind. Its a battle for light and darkness. Sonic kept on fighting Dark and wasn't giving up. Dark was fighting back and wasn't giving up as well. They been fighting and fighting each other off. They are fighting on who will be in control again. Then they both stopped and looked at each other in the eyes. Dark glared at Sonic on how angry he was at him. And Sonic was just looking at him normally.

Dark: Get out of my way Sonic I'm in control and I won't let you stop me

Sonic: I won't let you hurt any of my friends anymore

Dark: Tch! You care about you friends too much it made you weak!

Sonic: That's not true! My friends made me stronger then you think!

Dark: Tch! How pathetic

Sonic: Say all you want Dark but my friends will always be with me and I will always fight for them

Dark: Grrrrrrr! *flies to Sonic and grab him by the neck*

Sonic: *Chocking*

Dark: And that's the reason why you've forgotten me for all this years

Dark flies up high while holding Sonic by the neck. Dark looked at Sonic one more time and slam him down. Sonic got hurt and was holding his right arm. Dark floated down and was in front of Sonic. Dark looked at Sonic with pure anger in his eyes.

Dark: Give up

Sonic: Never!

Dark: Tch!

Sonic: Why are you doing? This I haven't done anything to you

Dark: Grrrrr! Yes you did! You've forgotten me for all this years, ever since you met your friends you have forgotten all about me and I was just a memory to you!

Then a memory struck Sonic. It was a memory about how he turned Dark because of the Meterex and about Cosmo. Sonic now remember everything about how he turn into his dark form. Sonic looked at Dark sadly. Dark looked back but with pure anger in his eyes.

Sonic: I remember now.....

Dark: *Looks at Sonic angrily*

Sonic: I'm.....really sorry that I forgot about you for all this years.....

Dark: Its to late now, I'm gonna defeat you and gain control once again!

Then Dark flies to attack Sonic once again to punch him. Sonic dodged it and starts to run. Dark flies and chases Sonic. Dark tackle Sonic to the ground. Dark was now above Sonic. Sonic looked at Dark.

Dark: Say good bye Sonic

Dark was about to punch Sonic but Sonic kicked him off of him and stands up. Dark growled like a wild animal at Sonic. Sonic looked at Dark sadly again.

Sonic: Dark I'm really Sorry that I've forgotten about you

Dark: Its to late for that Sonic!

Then Dark attacked him again. The both of them fought off each other again. The Dark summoned some chains to chain Sonic in place so that he won't get in Dark's way. Sonic was chain up and couldn't get free.

Sonic: Hey! Let me go!

Dark: No. And that will keep you in place so you won't get in the way

Sonic: *Struggles*

Dark: Keep struggling all you want it won't help you

Sonic: Well I'll keep on doing it so I can get my self free

Dark: Tch! Whatever *disappears*

Sonic: Great....just great

Dark has disappeared and that means that his once again controlling Sonic's body again. Sonic was left all alone again and was struggling to break free. But everytime he kept on struggling he still can't break the chains.

Sonic: Dang it!

Sonic kept on struggling and struggling to loosen the chain but failed. Sonic stopped struggling and just looked down hopeless. He looked down sadly and was loosing hope for him to gain control. Since Dark is like more powerful then him he has no advantage. Sonic was looking down a long time now.

???: Sonic.....don't give up

Sonic: What the?! Who said that

???: Don't be afraid I'm just here to say that you should never give up

Sonic: But how am I suppose to defeat Dark?

???: You are more stronger then Dark then you think, don't give up Sonic the hedgehog your friends didn't give up on you

Sonic: Your right!

Then the chains disapered and Sonic was now free. The the mysterious person showed him self to Sonic. He looked exactly like Sonic but his eyes were red and his fur color was yellow.

Sonic: By the way who are you?

Super: I'm your super form, Super Sonic or just call me Super

Sonic: Well thanks Super for encouraging me

Super: You're welcome Sonic 

The Super disappear. Now is the time for Sonic to gain control and stop Dark from hurting his home and his friends.

~Back to reality~

Dark stopped screaming in pain and grab Tails by the neck. Dark looked at Tails emotionless. Tails was struggling to break free from Dark's grip. Shadow was about to run to Dark and save him but he was too weak to fight. Amy wanted to attack in Dark but she is afraid to hurt Tails. Then Dark let go of Tails and dropped him. Dark holed his head and scream in pain. Tails watches him. Then Dark's fear color began to change into dark blue and his eyes was now showing his green emerald eyes.

Sonic: T-Tails h-help me- AHHHHHH!!

Tails: Sonic!