Captured

~Raven's pov~

~Raven's pov~

"Ohhh I wanna tranquilize him!" Xavier Arden, our prankster, yelled for the entire world to hear.

"No. You'd just end up killing the poor guy." Skylar remarked still sounding pissed.

"Then let me do it. You will just hit him with the wrong one again." Ruby Arden, our hacker and Xavier's twin or according to him, his 'twiny', said. Those two are practically inseparable, literally.

"He'll be better off dead."

Idiots. This is why I always go on solo missions. "You people do know that if you keep talking so loud this mission will no longer be considered a secret mission right?"

Skylar opened her mouth to say some stupid reply when I heard hushed whispers from an ally close by. "Shhh..."

"But-"

"Shut up." I hissed moving cautiously to the edge of the sidewalk.

Peering over, I squinted my eyes, noticing two tall figures conversing with a shiny very sexy looking black porche in the shadows close by.  I tried to hear what they were saying but I only got pieces of the conversation.

"....signal us....only two months....mission." A man with a very gruff voice said sternly.

"Yeah I know the drill." Replied the other said and man is that guy's voice sexy.

Suddenly Mr. Gruff got into the to-die-for car and drove off towards the other end of the ally. Glancing at both ends of the ally, Mr. Sexy Voice proceeded to walk towards the direction we are in.

Here's the thing, if it was just me on this mission things would usually go smoothly but of course I just had to be working with idiots. These imbeciles got so frantic about the fact that Mr. Sexy Voice was walking towards us that they began fighting over the tranquilizer and who should tranquilize him.

Rolling my eyes, I cautiously slipped away hiding in the shadows. Searching for a good enough weapon I can use to knock him out, I spotted a piece of wood lying close to where I was. I could have easily used one of my many weapons but sadly Xella made leave it back at the house, knowing fully well I'd give him a concussion and according to her 'we need him alive'.

Wood firmly in hand, I stepped towards him then noticed Skylar holding the tranquilizer towards Mr. Sexy Voice. Fearing for his life, even though I honestly don't give a fuck about him, I frantically signaled to them to stop but obviously they weren't going to listen to me. 

Realizing what was about to happen, I threw the wood in front of him in time for the tranquilizer to hit it but unfortunately these brainless idiots had to shoot it twice.

The needle thingy connected with Mr. Sexy Voice causing him to collapse on the ground.

I checked his pulse to see if he's alive and sadly he was. I don't even know what would have happened to him if both had hit him though it would have been funny to watch.

"I'll get the car because I don't trust you guys with my life. Skylar get the body."

"Why me...."

"Because you're the one who practically killed him."

"He's not dead just unconscious biggg difference."

"You tried to shoot him twice. If he's not dead now he would have been then. Though I'm pretty sure staying in a house with you people, anyone would have died within the first hour."

"Yeah but you are not dead and you live with us. Unless you are...."

"I'm not dead you dweeb. I'm only alive because I am the only one here smart enough to know to stay away from you when you are armed."

"Children. Children calm down. Let us get back to our lair and then you can all sort out your differences while I get popcorn to watch. Now to the Bat Mobile!" Xavier, with his idiotic self, cut in.

Rolling my eyes, I got the 'Bat Mobile' and waited very impatiently for those dweebs to get the body in the trunk of the car, a very sexy car I shall add, and then argue about who's taking shotgun. Getting even more impatient, I stepped on the gas without warning them causing them to jump back in fear for their lives and Xavier to fall on his ass.

Hurriedly, they all got in the car, as they should have done in the first place, while I drove off towards our 'lair' not caring if they were fully in their seats or not.

But there was only one question that was messing with my head...

Why was this so easy?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys what do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts on how this book is going and if you have any suggestion, comment it and I'll add it in the book thanks. And I might not be updating so much since I have like a million tests BUT DO NOT FEAR MY PEOPLE. BYEEEE!!!!