My Girl

Hey guys so before I start I wanted to dedicate this chapter to two of my besties on their very special day....HAVE FUN BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN!!! ;) and I highly recommend watching the video while reading it that goes out to a specific friend of mind right Alien?-_-

p.s. this may not be exactly as the people they represent for those of you who don't understand that sentence I deeply apologize but yh it's just suppose to be gooey

 this may not be exactly as the people they represent for those of you who don't understand that sentence I deeply apologize but yh it's just suppose to be gooey

~Skylar's pov~

It was almost twelve and we'd just gotten back from almost dying. I mean I've been on missions but, like everyone else, I cant help but wander why exactly we went on that mission anyway.

As everyone began to exit the car, I looked over at Reagan, who no one else seem to care about at the moment. I mean she was freaking tranquilized people! Show some compassion here!

As I stared at her, and don't ask why, she's just so-

Don't you dare finish that sentence Skylar 

Anyway, I noticed how tired she looked. Her eyelids were droopy and her head was leaning lazily on my shoulder. It actually made her look kinda cu-Skylar- cucumbers! I was going to say cucumbers.

One of her hand was holding on to mine tightly, like if she let go...I might disappear.

The thought alone made me smile and me my heart beat fast but I shook it off as quickly as it came. "Skylar, you coming?!" Xavier shouted while smirking with a mischievous glint in his eyes. I was curious as to why but decided not to question. I doubt I'd like the answer anyway.

"Yeah! Go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." I yell back to him causing his smirk to grow wider.

"Want some alone time with your girl, I see." He said as he turned to leave.

"WH-I DON'T WANT-SHE'S NOT MY GIRL YOU DUMBASS!!!" I yelled after him, flustered, feeling Reagan stir next to me. "Hey, Rea. You look tired. You wanna get some rest?" 

She could barely open her eyes when she replied. "Mm.....carry me.." At that, I felt my entire face light on fire. Even more than it was before.

"Wh-what?" I asked thinking I didn't heard her right. 

"Carry me, Skyie.." My heartbeat raced at her new nickname for me. She never called me that before today and we've been best friends forever. 

"Okay...." I helped her out of the car and shut the door. Putting her hand around my shoulder and mine around her waist to steady her as I tell myself and  began leading her to the elevator. I swear my heart couldn't beat any faster than it was beating now. I think I'm having a heart attack...either that or I'm just going crazy.

"Skyie?" I looked at her to see her already staring at me.

"Yeah?" Her long beautiful eyelashes shielded her eyes as she tried to open them with little result. As we arrived at the elevator and stepped in, I pushed the button with a '4' written on it.

Short strands of her hair rested in front of her face as we leaned on the back of the elevator with my hand still around her to hold her up. I subconsciously brushed her hair back and tucked them behind her ear but swiftly pulled my hand back when I realized what I was doing. She doesn't seem to mind though but that's probably just my imagination.

"Remember that time when everyone forced you into that dress when you had to go to that wedding and you kept on complaining about how much you hated it?" Her voice slurred a bit from drowsiness while a blush crept upon my face from that embarrassing memory.

"Yeah...I remember." 

"Well I thought you looked cute....I mean you always look cute but...it made you look cuter..." At this my heart stop. She thinks I'm....cute? No, no that's just because she's tranquilized, I told myself yet I couldn't get her words out of my head.

The elevator door opened breaking my out of my thoughts as shook my head to stop myself from going crazy. I walked us out of the elevator, holding on to her tighter as I felt the drowsiness weaken her even more. I signed knowing holding her like this wouldn't work since her room is all the way at the end of the hall and she getting more sleepy by the minute.

Letting go of her waist, I stooped down in front of her. "Get on my back. It'll be easier for you." Her face lit up like a thousand fireflies well as much as it could in her current state but, nevertheless, she was just as beautiful as she could ever be.

She got on my back as I lift her up, hooking my arms at her knee to hold her there. She swung both her hands over my shoulder as if hugging me from behind and to be honest, it felt good to have her in my arms and not have any of those idiots making some inappropriate comment about us.

 I began walking again with her swaying her feet slightly and hummed under her breath which I found quite adorable, I'm not even going to deny it anymore. This girl makes me feel what no one else ever did. She makes me feel like the luckiest person in the world and she doesn't even know it. 

The way she smiles lights up my world like nothing you can ever imagine. Sometimes I just wish I can freeze time so moments like that can last forever. But I wouldn't mind having the memory as long as I have her by my side as well.

"I missed this...." I felt her smile as a breathy laugh left her lips and she rested her head on my shoulder, closing her eyes. The sight of her head on my shoulder, her eyes closed and that gorgeous soft smile on her lips made butterflies ignite in my stomach and warmth filled me as a smile rested on my lips. 

"Me too...."

I come to a stop in front of her room door and pushed it open silently with my foot. The first thing I noticed about her room was how clean it was, as always. It's one thing I admired about her, she's a clean freak and I love it. Maneuvering my way to her bed, I gently rest her on the bed while trying not to wake her at the same time. When I was done, I just stayed there for a minute, just staring at her beautiful features with my thumb caressing her cheek.

Just then I leaned in and pressed a soft, gentle kiss on her forehead, subconsciously whispering 'I love you' under my breath then turned to leave. I felt something soft wrap around my wrist and as I looked down, I saw it was her hand.

Looking back up to her face, there was a smile on her lips as she barely whispered, " Stay," and I did just that.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey so how was it. This chapter was influenced by one of my besties cause he's a hopeless romantic but yeah hope you liked it and don't forget to vote comment and share byeeee.