[ 1 ]

BEEEP BEEEP BE-

I threw my alarm clock at the wall and groaned.

Wait.

I jumped out of bed to retrieve my safe-thank god-alarm clock

Well yeah this is how my morning starts.

I head over to my small kitchen and looked inside the fridge and pantry to search for something to eat.
I sighed and frowned at the sight of zero food.

I wish my parents were here. Maybe they could've fulfilled my hunger.

I got ready for school throwing on my only pair of shorts which were pretty of and an oversized tshirt I managed to get a pretty good deal on from the thrift shop downtown. I put my dull brown hair into a messy side braid and put on some old converse.
I grabbed my old bookbag I've been using for quite a while now.

My house isn't big if couldnt tell yet. It probably was the size of a small living room. I lived all by myself because I have no parents and all my other relatives wouldn't take me in even if something hit them in the head.

Senior Year. Thank God.

I've been working my tush off to get a scholarship and I'm almost quite there. If I didn't get a scholarship this year then I couldn't go to college. And no college means no job/work. No job/work means no money. No money equals no food or shelter. No food or shelter will probably lead to depression and death.

I walk through my old raggedy door and lock my tiny house and walk to school.

It took about 10 minutes to go to school for me. And I was almost quite there and-

Ouch.

"Watch it loser!" Chase Rydersaid leaving me on the ground

Chase Ryder was Mr.Bad Boy and the biggest jock at Clayton Valley High. He got everything at a snap of a fingers and his life was just perfect.

I picked my self up, off the ground and continued heading to school.

I just can't wait till senior year is over.

[ end of chapter 1 ]

a/n HEY WHATS UP YOU GUYS ITS NICOLE OR NIKKII HERE WHOOP.

okay off to the side or whatever is the picture of the front house but it has a roof and all that jazz and Brianna's house is a tad bit smaller, is shaped like a box, and is in between two rich and tall buildings in New York. Sorry I couldn't find a picture of the house I was quite looking for.

Anyway I hope you guys will like this story ((:

-nikkii 💕