Chapter 2

Kaylie's POV
I woke up around 9am, pretty pumped that today would be the day I'm attending my first NFL game. I laid in bed for 15 minutes or so scrolling through my phone before getting up. I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast fast before I start to get ready. I made myself a small bowl of oatmeal and put a plain bagel in the toaster. After fishing up, I washed my dish fast placing it on the drying rack next to the sink. I sprinted up the steps to the shower and quickly got in and got out. I applied my hair with product, before I began to blow dry it. After blow drying my hair, I straightened it a little to make it look neater then began to apply makeup. I recently bought a Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit and was dying to try it on. After doing my eye makeup I added the final touch on my lips, which looked super nice. I changed fast into my outfit I had planned out for a few days now and was almost ready to go.

I wore my Victoria Secret Cowboys Long sleeve and ripped Free People jeans with my Navy High top Converse. I packed my overnight bag quickly grabbing my essentials scattered throughout my apartment. After my bag, was packed I grabbed my phone off my bed, along with my bag and made my way downstairs. It is now 10:30 and he said he would be picking me up around 10:45 at the latest. I had some time to kill knowing that he still had to pick up his sister before getting me. Him and Keith were staying with my aunt who lived close by, so I knew it wouldn't be too long before he got here. By killing time, I did a mental checklist hoping I had everything with me before I leave. Kyle already had the tickets so luckily I didn't have the responsibility of bringing those because I would've forget them. I quickly run upstairs remembering I forgot to take my charger out of the wall, which would have been sucky not having a charger. 20 minutes later, I hear a beep outside, peeking out to see Kyles truck. I grab my things and make my way towards his truck. He pops out fo the drivers seat and grabs my stuff for me, placing it in the bed of the truck. I smile at everyone when entering the car. It was packed in the car, but was I still managed to be comfortable somehow.

Before pulling away Kyle asks, "Kaylie do you have everything you need before I pull away? Because I'm not coming back once I'm pulled out of here we are on a strict schedule today and have lots of pregaming to do!"

I laughed. At the fact that he knows I'm forgetful and how he has big plans to party before the game.

"Yes dad I have everything" laughing and rolling my eyes at his attitude.

We begin our journey to Metlife Stadium for the big game. Our GPS says it'll take about 3 hours with traffic. It's around 11 now, so we should be arriving around 2 or so.

I can never make it through a road trip without stopping at a rest stop for a pee brake. As Kyle parked the car, I ran quickly to the rest room, not being able to hold my pee much longer. I was feeling a bit drowsy after an hour in the car so I decided to get a coffee since a Starbucks was nearby. I ordered my Coffee quick, then hopped back in the car, ready to get on the road again.

As 2 o'clock approached, we were still an hour or so away from the stadium. The New York/ New Jersey traffic is tough once you get stuck in it, especially from the direction we were coming in from. The gps now said approximately 3:30 for the arrival time. Which sucked!!! At this point, we were stuck in traffic car to car lined up on the interstate not moving what so ever.  I decided to take matters into my own hands to keep this car ride interesting.

"Ky, let me see your phone, I want to put on some jams to get us out of these miserable aggravated attitudes. " I said trying to shed a positive light on everyone in the car.

He rolled his eyes, obviously pissed off about the traffic, handing me his phone. Welp, this definitely messed up his ''strict'' schedule.

I smiled big at him, opening up his phone to Apple Music, thinking of a good song to play. I look up Post Malone's new album Hollywood's Bleeding, since it's ones of my new favorite albums at the moment. I played On The Road first which features Meek Mill and Lil Baby. (Great song btw) I began to jump in my seat trying to make some fun out of this horrible situation. Everyone shortly after beings to laugh, just at the fact that I'm making a complete fool out of myself to brighten the mood of the others. (Which is working) I soon get shot down by Kyle who is thee most annoyed right now about the whole traffic situation.

"Kaylie sit the hell down before we get pulled over. That is just what we need right now is more delays to our day." He said

"Brighten up a little, you're being a dick. Trust me we all want to get there as fast as you do, but we got to wait along with the rest of the people around us." Lauren says nudging her miserable husband in the arm.

I smile at her for backing me up on trying to get the negative vibes out of this car.

After the painful hour and a half was up, we finally arrived at MetLife around 3:45. The game started at 8 which meant about 4 hours of pregaming. As we pulled in, tents for tailgates were set up everywhere scattered throughout the parking lot. After being directed into our parking spot, we jumped out giving ourselves a nice stretch after that painful car ride. Kyle and Keith set up the tent they brought while me, Lauren, and Kristen were just chatting. Keith pulled out the portable grill, along with the hotdogs and hamburgers they brought.

Lauren was probably the best cook out of all of us, so we all volunteered her to make our food.

"Who wants what" Lauren said looking around at us, ready for us to give her our order.

"I'll take a hot dog please" I said.

"Me as well" Kristen said.

"I will have a hotdog and a burger please" Keith said.

"Two burgers please babe" Kyle said planting a soft kiss on the top of her head.

At least he seems to be in a better mood now that we're here.

After we finished eating, we cleaned up beginning to socialize with all the other tents around us. Some being Jets fan and some being Cowboys fans. I had about 3 drinks in me at this point, which is not much for me, but being that it was only 5:30 could end up being a bad thing. We sat around for another hour and a half before we made our way into the stadium.

The walk to the stadium was decent, but I didn't seem to care because I was up to 6 alcoholic drinks at this point. Shit. I'm ok though. I'm still keeping myself together, which is a good thing. The line waiting to get our tickets stand is soooo long, but will be totally worth the wait once we are in there. Once my ticket is scanned, I walk through the metal detector. Once I'm through, I wait for the rest behind me to get in before I continue walking. This is it. The moment I've been waiting for all week! My first Cowboys Game! Wooo go Boys.