Chapter 12

Work is going by the slowest right now which sucks because all I want to do is see my bestie right now and talk to Dak. I won't be getting home until around 10, but I doubt she'll even be back yet because the flight from Paris to Charlotte is about 12 hours, which makes it about 1am when she gets off. Then she has to fly from Charlotte to PA which takes less than 2 hours so we are probably talking 3-4 in the morning. Ugh. I guess I will have to catch her up on everything all tomorrow. I'm opening at work which is 9:30-5 so I'll have the whole night to myself. Thank god I was able to get Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off from work soo last minute all for Dak. And I guess this benefits me too a little. Hehehehe I'm not complaining trust me. I'm using a lot of my vacation time which helped me a lot.

**************************

10 o'clock rolled around fairly quick and by that time, I was done with everything that needed to be done. I exited the mall and made my way to my Rover. I hoped in and checked my notifications on my phone per usual. I decided to text Dak.

K- super long day and super tired 😴  I hope yours wasn't as tiring as mine.

I send the text, lock my phone and put my car in drive to make my way home.

Once I get home I plop all my things down on the kitchen table and check my phone. I have a text from Dak. EEEEK.

D- heyyy film is pretty tiring too so yah I know how you feel.
K-hmmmm sure very tiring
D- have you thought more about your trip here?

Well obviously. Basically the whole time I was at work.

K- a little. I have no idea what my explanation to my parents is going to be as to why I'm going to Texas but yanno I'm still breathing.
D-lol. You didn't tell them about me?
K-well um no
D-well you're screwed out of options here
K- I will eventually tell them. Plus half the family knows because I was attending last weekend game with half of them and all of them can't be quiet. But I told them to keep it specifically quiet around my dad, because the cousins I went with are on my dads side of the fam.
D- that's funny
K- yea real real funny. But seriously I will them. I just waited a little bit because I didn't want it to be so soon. What time is this flight anyways?
D- I gotcha. Flight leaves the Philadelphia airport at 9:20 tomorrow morning.
K- great thanks for the heads up. Now I need to wake up at like 5:30.
D-sure thing. Yea sorry I forgot to mention that to you lol. Are you going to drive yourself to the airport?
K-I really didn't think about that too much yet. But I will figure it out soon. I'll probably end up just leaving my car there. It's fine
D-okay just let me know what you end up doing.
K- okay.

Plus, you probably didn't tell any of your family about me either jerk..

K- I never flew alone before on a plane. I'm nervous
D- it's so much better alone. Especially where you're going to be sitting.

Omg. He got me a first class ticket. That's so extra and unnecessary

K- do not tell me your bought me a ticket first class?
D-yup
K- um why? I was totally okay with just sitting on the part of the plane where I normally sit.
D- trust me you will not think that after this.
K-yes I will that is ridiculous Dak.
D-be mad all you want. But you'll thank me later.

I want to smack him so hard in the face right now.

K- I'm going to smack you once I see you.
D- Kinky😏

Hehehehe omg there is butterflies in my pants right now. But I'm still mad.

K- hmmmm I'm still mad at you
D- mhm
K- hehe. Can't wait
D- ❤️