Chapter 8

I arrive back to my room, knocking on the door hoping Kristen will open it for me. I hear the door unlocked as she opens it. As I walk in, I throw all my stuff down on the floor, making my way to my bed. I sat down quick, scrolling through Instagram before I started to pack.

"Soooo what did you two cuties do?" She says smirking at me.

"Wellll, we went for breakfast at a Pancake House and just hung out for little in his room. We didn't have time to go anywhere else considering we both had to get out of here at a certain time." I said bummed.

"Why do you sound sad right now? You literally hooked up with an NFL football player. Not everyone gets to say that. Be proud bitch." She says aggressively.

"Ughh you don't understand. I don't care that he's famous. Sure it's cool, but he is just so perfect. He seriously is the definition of a perfect guy. I'm not taking this well because I don't like to think of the fact that It was most likely just a hookup in his eyes. He would never just go for an ordinary girl like me. I just got so caught up in the moment to the point where I feel as if I'm in my bag. It sucks. I'll probably get over it in a few hours on the drive home." I say in a bummed tone again.

"You'll be fine sweets. We will go out tonight, once we get home and party one last time before Keith and Kyle head back home." She said trying to cheer me up, even though I wasn't particularly upset, I was  just a little bummed.

"Shit I almost forgot they don't live here anymore..." I say laughing because it's obvious I really didn't forget.

She laughs at my remark and continues to pack her things. I make my way to the bathroom, grabbing my soaps from the shower, my makeup bag, and tooth brush. I pack it all nice back in my duffle bag before I started packing my clothes up. I just kinda threw those in sloppy because I knew I have to wash them when I get home anyways. After about 10 more minutes of rounding things up, it was 12:48 and we had to get going. I grabbed all my belongings and made my way down to Kyles truck. I threw them in the bed of his truck and made my way back upstairs. I had to grab my phone and my purse that I left up there. Once I make my way up to the room, I grab my things and do a quick scan around Incase we forgot something. I locked and shut the door behind me for the last time, making my way to the elevator. Once I got inside, I couldn't resist thinking about what happened in here with Dak. Steammmy. Soon I am sad again thinking about the fact that I never even got a picture with him so now, people will never believe me now when I say I was besties with Dak for a day. Great. Just my luck would let this happen to me. Whatever. I know it happened, along with my 4 cousins on this trip, AND Dak himself. So ha. The elevator doors open, and I see some of the boys from the team standing in the lobby. No Dak though ugh. I simply just walk by them, not thinking any of them would remotely remember anything from last night but I was wrong. I heard someone scream my name so loud, people on the 21st floor probably could've heard it. It was Zeke.

"KAYLIE! HEY!" He says extremely loud, causing me to turn around.

I turned around very slowly, surprised to hear him call my name.

"Hi Zeke" I say with a slight smile, knowing I was going to be here for a while. When people on tv say he's crazy, they actually aren't kidding.

"Where's Dak daddy at? I figured you two would be trying to get another go In before you two love birds parted ways. Don't think I didn't hear y'all last night through the wall. I ain't deaf." He says pretty loud once again, causing the others to hysterically die laughing.

I give him the pissed off look because now I'm slightly embarrassed. He knows about last night and possibly today too.

"Stopppp." I say whining, slapping him on the arm.