Part 2/5 Will's Temper

What's the worse thing that can happen to a Animatronic? Made to be helpful. Made to be helpful. Yet, by the meer knowledment of dreams, take the creators back. The glass never half full, never a silver lining. Afraid of what was made, and what was turned.

William Lea Afton, was never a perfect being. No such thing exist. Failed from the beging of his childhood left him to be that way. So, when he created life, it wasn't at first harmful. Nor was it bad. Softly laid under a sheet of clouds, laid a bed of nails.

"You should know better." Grumbled a man, slightly coughing, as he held in his closed lounges. Years of cigarettes caused this. Yet he would never admit it was his fault, when in fact it was the one time it was.

You've said this already.

The rabbit stayed silent. Looking at his creator, near dead. Stone. Coal. Or anything else that is deprived of movement. Letting him rambled on.

Hypocrite.

"Do you know what will happen to me, if they find out what you are?" He pressed, "you only care about yourself don't you?" He hissed once more. Loud enough to echo cross the door, just to meet the other bear's ears. Who only waited patiently.

Do you truly believe living is being traped like this?

"I needed to deactivate you. From the first time you pulled this stunt!" Afton growled. Suddenly the door opened. Having the figure out side the door walk in, closing it behind him. Both, the man and the robot looked at the other.

You don't deserve to be apart of this.

Fred's eyes were shaky. Never knowing what to say, only knowing that his body forced him to push himself in the room. Silence seeped into the walls, pressing the tension up into every corner. Making the other gulp.

What?

"I can-" he choked, "I can make sure he doesn't do this... I mean, it won't happen again, I won't let it." His chest moved up and down. Very well should be on his knees. Yet too stiff to fall. Nearly, he made himself scoot over to his friend. Placing a hand on his shoulder, moving the over to be pressed against his chest.

This caused William to raised a brow. Pondering over his options. As his face drew stiff, as Fred's hand held tighter each moment.

"Alright." Afton sighed, beginning to walk out, "but this is the last chance you get." Closing the door with a giant thud. Nothing else was left to be said once the man left, nothing at all.

Afton wasn't mad the first time. He wasn't even that mad the second. Like all things, you can push a man. A fear that only could grow over time. Yet, no matter how mad he was, he would never ever hurt the two standing, in the dim room.

Least that's what he thought. Yet what was turned away from will, and how turned into why? Sowly... You couldn't ignore that the man was changing. Embracing his past and crushing it. Not letting it go. It wasn't his fault after all.

Childish thoughts contrast the two severely. Somehow, they both kept their naivety. The world out side wouldn't expect them. It wouldn't even give them the chance to.