Crazy Love-Chapter 1: Incident In The Classroom: Where They First Met

Chapter 1: Incident In The Classroom: Where They First Met

Akio Orimani. 17 years old. Student Council President. Neat black hair and dark green eyes with glasses. He’s a highly respected student, and is loved by both the teachers and students. He gets high grades, both academically and physically. Also he is very charming and well mannered. Of course, because of this, he is confessed to almost daily.

He always turns them down though. Each time it’s the same, “I’m sorry, but I’m still waiting for the right person.”

Akio was walking down the school hallway, flipping through papers for the principal, when a fist year timidly stopped him.

“O-Orimani-Senpai?”

Akio stopped and turned to look at the girl. A heavy blush was on her cheeks.

“Yes? Can I help you?”

“I-I’ve been really worried about saying this, b-but, I like you! Will you go out with me?”

Akio just frowned, “I’m sorry, but I’m waiting for the right person.”

The girl blushed more, “I…..I see…..so…..I’m not the right one?”

Akio pushed his glasses up his nose, “please understand, I don’t mean to hurt you, I just have a lot of things on my mind. I’m waiting for someone who can distract me from my hectic life,” he smiled, “Complicated, isn’t it?”

The girl nodded, “I-,”

She was interrupted by a scream. The door to a classroom slammed open and a group of students stumbled out. A boy with dark hair was gripping his upper arm, a pen stabbed into his flesh.

“He’s fucking psycho!” someone screamed, “He fucking stabbed him!”

Akio walked quickly over to the group, “What’s going on?”

There was a loud crash, and a scream. More students ran out of the room, followed by the teacher.

“I’ll call the cops!”

“Please, what’s going on?” Akio asked the teacher.

“Ah, Orimani-kun! It’s the new boy, he’s gone crazy!” the teacher said, just as something crashed into the door, cracking it.

A girl squealed and hugged her friend, “S-scary!”

Akio turned to the door.

“Orimani-kun, just let the cops deal with him,” the teacher insisted.

“Of course not,” Akio said, “It’s my job to make sure the students are alright, isn’t it?”

“Orimani-kun?”

Akio opened the door, walked into the classroom, and closed the door behind him.

He gaped at the room. Desks and chairs were scattered around, and some of the windows were shattered.

A boy with messy dirty blonde hair was standing across the room, his bangs over his eyes, his chest heaving. A piece of broken glass was in his hand, blood dripping on the ground.

Akio blinked, then stepped forward, “Excuse me?”

The boy flinched and backed up into the wall, shivering.

“What are you doing?” Akio asked, taking another step forward.

The boy tightened his grip on the glass, blood dripping though his fingers and splatting to a puddle on the floor, “No,” his voice came out ragged and empty, “S-stop. Don’t come any c-closer.”