Crazy Love-Chapter 2: Destiny, Maybe?

Chapter 2: Destiny, Maybe?

Ryu leaned on the car window, rolling little pills around in his hand.

“Just take them, alright?” his aunt said, “They’ll help.”

Ryu sighed and swallowed the pills, just as his aunt stopped the car in front of his school. He shrunk down in the seat and looked at his left hand, which was wrapped in gauze.

His first day hadn’t really gone well. He had met someone nice though. What was his name? Ori-something.

Ryu grabbed his bag and got out of the car.

“Uncle will pick you up after school,” his aunt said.

He nodded and his ant drove away.

He turned and was met with terrified looks. The kids ran to the school, and Ryu sighed.

He walked into the school and was met with more looks.

Please stop watching me, he thought, chocking, it’s scary.

He stopped at his locker and pulled the needed books out.

“So you sure you’re okay?”

“I’m fine Misaki! How many times do I have to tell you I-oh,”

“Akio?”

There were footsteps, and Ryu felt a hand on his shoulder. He yelped and jumped, dropping his books.

He looked up to see the boy from yesterday. Black hair and green eyes. Definitely him.

He smiled, “Good morning Honda-kun,”

Ryu blinked, “H-how do you know my name?”

The boy frowned, “You told me,”

“I….did?” Ryu bit his nails, thinking. He couldn’t remember much from yesterday, besides feeling like he was slipping from reality.

He bowed, “I-I’m sorry, I can’t remember,”

“Ah, that means you don’t remember my name either,” the boy pointed to himself, “Akio Orimani, Student Council President. This is my cousin Misaki Orimani,” he pointed behind him to a girl with long black hair pushed back and onyx black eyes.

Ryu bowed, “N-nice to meet you,”

Akio smiled, “Are you feeling better today?”

Ryu picked his books up, “A-a little,”

“That’s good,” Akio smiled larger, making Ryu blush ever so slightly.

Ryu turned, “I-I should get to class,”

“Ah, Honda-kun?”

“Y-yes?”

“If you ever need something, you can always ask me,” Akio said.

Ryu nodded quickly, “Th-thank you,” he hurried down the hall to his first class.

As he expected, people were avoiding him. He knew why, but he couldn’t remember what had happened.

He didn’t mind being ignored though. It gave him time to think.

Even if people had already started rumors, he didn’t mind.

He liked being left alone.

He was confused though, about Akio Orimani. Who was he, exactly? And why did he help him yesterday?