Introduction

I'm listening to it's definitely you from Hwarang.

Na na na na...

I hope you like this story. Here we go with the introduction..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A knock on the door.

"Yes, come in..."

"Sir the people scheduled for your appointment have arrived." the young butler bowed as he spoke politely.

"Hmm.. tell them to wait.. I'm coming." said the man sitting on his couch comfortably inside his room, one leg resting above the other, eyes ducked inside a Cosmopolitan magazine.

"Yes sir." the butler bowed.

The butler gently walked away from the door.

Another contract renewal.

The young man sighed and kept the magazine he was reading on the table beside his sofa.

(This one is the hottest PJM pic in my stock or I've ever seen you can say.)

This is Park Jimin. Age 25. Young Supermodel, Idol, Superstar. Globally popular celebrity artist. Multiple winner at Billboards and several nominations at Grammy. Talented, hard working and exceptionally beautiful. Career started from being a music and dance Idol and then to movies and modelling.

Currently South Korea's highest paid celebrity model.

Jimin walked down the stairs in his casual outfit.

A loose light blue oversized shirt. A thin chain with a small pendent adoring his beautifully curved neckline.

Prominent collarbones peeping through the broad neck.

His natural black beautiful hair falling gracefully over his forehead, curved at the ends.

A hint of light pink tint on his lips but it was all natural.

The beautiful man with sharp jawlines and his exquisitely crafted face came to a halt at the end of the stairs.