Drunk

VMIN Smut..😏😏⚠️⚠️ Don't curse me 🥺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both drunk men wobbled through the door Tae closing it from behind.

Jimin upon entering his room went silent. He turned and locked his alcohol intoxicated drunk gaze with Tae.

Something sparked in Jimin's eyes and he pulled Tae towards him bumping their chest together.

Tae was not surprised. He seemed rather waiting for this.

The encounters in the club with the girls grinding on them definitely sparked an arousal into both of their pits of stomach.

Tae quickly grabbed and turned around Jimin by his shoulders pinning him on the door behind.

There eyes filled with lust and need, hot breath fanning on each others face, eyes locked.

Jimin's eyes dropped to Tae's lips and he let out a groan. Tae felt his stomach twist in arousal and he thrashed his lips into Jimin's and kissed hungrily.

Jimin squirmed and kissed him back equally passionately.

Lust taking over their body and mind. The adrenaline intoxicated with desire and alcohol.

(A/n:Reminds me of the story Lust in wattpad. It's awesome.)

Jimin started unbuttoning Tae's shirt in a hurry almost tearing it apart.

Tae too pulled off Jimin's shirt hurriedly and  trailed sucking on the crook of his neck.

Jimin moaned sinfully.

He trailed down to suck towards Jimin's belly button and licked around it.

Jimin threw his head back groaning, grabbing his friend by his hair and pulled him up thrashing their lips again.

Jimin pushed both of their bodies in the process until Tae's feet bumped on the edge of the bed resulting in losing their balance and falling on the bed.

It seemed like they were in a hurry to get off as soon as possible.

Jimin hovered on top of Tae.

He locked their lips and started grinding on his hard crotch.

Tae squirmed moaning in the sensation.

Jimin sucked on his bottom lips and inserted his toungue into his mouth kissing him deeper.

Tae groped Jimin's ass cheeks and squeezed it.

In no time Tae flipped Jimin over on the bed on his back.

Now Tae was on top of him.

He kissed Jimin and started unbuttoning his jeans.

Jimin was hard.

Tae inserted his hand inside his boxers and gave his member a squeeze.

Jimin moaned loudly.

He quickly unbuttoned Tae and pulled down his pants and boxers in one go.

Both were horny, messy and drunk.

His hard cock sprung out.

Tae took out Jimin's hard cock from his boxers and started jerking off.

Jimin started moaning loud.

"Ahh~fuck me.." he squeezed shut his eyes.

"On four" instructed Tae quickly.

Jimin turned around on his four pulling off his boxers and throwing somewhere in the room.

Tae inserted his fingers into Jimin's mouth from his back holding him by his waist.