Masquerade party

Extremely sorry for the late update.. I'm kinda occupied recently..
Well Christmas is around the corner ...
I always love cocktails..
Comment what type of cocktails do you like..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He didn't know what to do sitting. Meanwhile a waitress came in masquerade and offered him drinks.

Jimin picked up a cocktail.

Manhattan

It was difficult to identify people because the light was dim in the ballroom and everyone were in masquerade

It was difficult to identify people because the light was dim in the ballroom and everyone were in masquerade. Buzzing as always.

Meanwhile, A masked guy walked towards Jimin. Gracefully attired. Handsome features. A smile tugging on his lips.

"Oh Jiminie~ I'm so glad you came.." said the masqueraded man.

Jimin turned his glance towards him and smiled.

"Wonderful party Taemin" and Jimin rose up from his couch to hug him gently as a greeting.

"Thank you gorgeous. So would Cinderella like to dance with me?" He smirked holding out his hand to Jimin.

Jimin body laughed in the compliment placing his one hands on his mouth and the other on the greeter's.

"Sure Prince."

Taemin smiled wide.

On the way to the dance floor Taemin picked up two drinks for both of them.

Two classic old fashioned

Taemin took Jimin into the dance area and grabbed him by his waist gently

Jimin's hands were instinctively placed on his shoulders.

"You look distinguishable and gorgeous even in the masquerade and dim light. The limelight stealer as always."

Jimin chuckled hitting his chest lightly in embarrassment.

"Stop it Minmin.."

Taemin hummed.

"Why haven't you brought Taehyung with you?" He asked. Smile not leaving his face.