0: y'all

This was it. He had me cornered, chasing me into his room. The pale moonlight flooding through the windows made the the room look serene despite the pursuit happening. There was nothing I could do but face him now.

"(Y/n), stop running! You know I could catch you easily," he said with the tone of a smirk.

Kakashi moved with lightning speed, almost teleporting behind me. I froze as he leaned in and I could feel a warm exhale on my neck. As every hair on my body rose with the goosebumps on my skin, he whispered into my ear.

"But I've already caught you, haven't I?"

His voice sounded so deep, so ravenous, that it instantly made me shiver. My arms were then pulled behind me and held to my back and my face was met with the soft bed, my ass exposed to the cool air. Kakashi leaned into my backside, pushing me farther into the bed. He used his left hand to grab a handful of my hair, and rubbed over my ass with his right hand, then swung back and landed a slap that I knew would leave a bruise. This elicits a moan from me, and he grunts happily, hungrily, more than willing to spank me a few more times.

My body was stuck under his hands. Kakashi's touch was electrifying every nerve it caressed, sending flames through my body and up my thighs. My skin gravitated to his fingertips, begging to feel his warmth.

He moves both of his hands to my shoulders and runs his fingers gently along my spine, down to my waist, and grabs my hips roughly. Impatient, I lean back into him.

"There's no need for that. You'll get what you want... If you wait."

I don't need to see him to know he's smiling, and loving every minute of this. Another smack falls on my ass. He flips me over and scoots me to the edge of the bed in one seamless motion. His eyes grew dark with lust as he knelt before me, taking in all of my body, using his fingers to trail down my collarbones, to my breasts. A firm squeeze befalls them before he continues his movement downwards. Getting to my stomach, Kakashi begins leaving hungry kisses on my skin, sliding my underwear down my thighs and throwing them on the floor.

"And now," his warm breath hitting my thighs, "I get what I want."

He rubbed his thumbs along the sides of my folds and then began to rub my clit, slowly and smoothly.

"I've waited to taste you for so long, y/n."

I can only feel myself getting wetter. Throbbing as he speaks to me, hearing the lust in his voice. I must look like a writhing mess, but this feels so good.

"Kakashi-sensei?"

"Yes, my love?"

I was hesitant at this next request. Would it be too weird? Or too much to ask? I just need to go for it.

"Will y-you talk dirty?"

I almost die of nervousness and look away, but Kakashi lightly grabs my chin and makes me look him in the eyes, his pupils are extremely dilated and he's flashing a smile I had never seen before, one sadistic and overjoyed.

"Of course, my little slut."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoops, who left this here?? Definitely not me 👀👀

(Also this isn't a part of the story, thought I'd give you this since I'm so bad at updating regularly. How would you guys feel about something heavier than this maybe later in the story?)

working on a chapter guys, enjoy this until then.

xoxo, L