Now what

Xavier's P.O.V
( currently in the bathroom with Conney)

I sat Conney down on the sink and walked towards the tub starting the hot water , then sat the clothes down on the toilet . Finding a wall to lean on looking at him .
" Are you really that scared of me."
He didn't answer my question he just kept silent looking at the floor gripping tight on his towel .
" Look man I'm rea - "
" Yes ". He said cutting me off
" well maybe if you didn't act like such a bitch and, a pussy." I thought saying that that would help him work on it but man was a nigga wrong. he looked at me like I just punched him in the chest.
" Xavier this is exactly what I'm talking about you think that you know everything but, you don't and you are so stuck up in your own ass that your blinded from so many things that you don't even realize it. And I'm sick and tired of being nice and people . i get treated so damn mean when I don't have to take it. I'm outta here . He slid off the sink and walked towards the door but I was blocking it.
" Xavier if you're not willing then let me outta here.
I didn't budge I just glared him down.
"Xavier move now. " he demanded I still didn't move, he tried to push me out of the way , but Conney's arm so damm noodle he barley even moved me. so this nigga try to get tough and started beating on my chest and it didn't hurt but I was getting angry with him being so afrid of me so grabbed both of his wrist and switched our positions. Slamming him against the door in anger "You big now nigga! HUH you big now. ! Who's house you think you running HUH.!!"
"Xavie STOP IT! please you're better then this." He pleaded not even facing me. Ion don't know what it was but his words got to me and, had me feeling some type of way. So I released Conney out of my grip and backed away from him finding a wall sidings down till I reached the floor head in my hands trying to think about what the hell is wrong with me I was just so fucking angry with myself for how I was acting and how I'm just I don't know I liked him but I know it was just wrong to what would my fam think better yet my homies Mannn I was getting so angry thinkin bout it "FUCK FUUUUUCK" I yelled aloud many thoughts swarm in my messed up head . Thats when I felt a samll warm hand on my shoulder looking up to see Conney staring down at me.
" someone who can understand you and be there to comfort you when you need it most. I can be that person matter of fact I'd really like to be if you let me. I looked up at him.
" if you give me a chance I can be that person but only if you let me. " I didn't say anything I just looked at him
"Are you willing .?"
I didn't answer because really didn't know what to say till he spoke again
"I said are you willing to trust me. ? " I slowly noded my head for a yes
"Are you sure cause I not I'm not ganna waist My time."
I nodded again
He reached his hand out to help me up I grabbed it and lifted myself up.
he then walked to the tub and turned off the water .
" Turn around. " He said I looked at him like he was crazy
"Why.?"
" Turn around so I can get in the tub please. "
"Huh Oh ohhhh ight." I guess he had insecurity issuee ion know why cause his body was A1 fat ass got that hour glass figuer and cute long curly hair that I cou- "stop xavier you thinking so gay thats gross " i thought ti myself trying tl keep my gay unnatural thoughts a side but drifted off again thinking how that Conney and i alone in my house in my bathroom late in the afternoon I was lowkey getting hot and turned on but nervous like what the fuck am I about to do
" Ohhhh the shit I could do to him mmm" though to myself." Stop stop it X I kept having to tell myself back into reality
" I'm ready you can turn around now. " he snapped me outta thought saying that but I turned around seeing him naked in my tub using his little hand to cover his cough cough private area.
" Now you can get in the tub."
" get in with you I'm not with that gay shit you out yo damn mind If you think imma get into with you and yo-."
"Cut it out with that bullcrap I never said you were gay but I also know you didn't drag me in your house make hot water just for nothing. Now you gone stand there and look stupid or are you going to join me if not then you can leave and let me be thank you .?" I looked at him contemplating on what I should do "Fuck it" I told myself then started to strip my clothes and throw them to the side
"Hey before you even get in dont even think of trying anything ."
"Boy what would give you that dam-"
He gave me that boy if you don't look."
"Okay nigga damn".
I told myselfI had to keep my cool for real now. I slid myself in behind Conney and the water shit felt so damn good and, I was just couldn't help but look at Conney back side his lightskin ass was so damn fine I knew I was getting hard just looking and, I tried to hide it so I slid back so he couldn't feel it but lil boy gone lay back and it was to late I couldn't do nuin bout ,it my shit big so I think he knew so I tried to make this work in my favor and I slidmyself closer to him grinding my hard dick onto his backside near his ass .
" Ah x-xavier what I say. " he said sighing in relie trying to escape my hold but nah not today I started to pull him tighter in my grip and pulled his hair so I could bite in that neck and started suck and bitting on i.
"Mmmmmm sssstop it you said you wouldn't do this you pervert. "
He kept squirming around splashing the water but, that turned me on even more man so I didn't stop and started to feel on his stomach and slid my lips down his neck hands going to the front of his chest
"Ahhhh oh gosh mmmm stoooop it I mean it ." My mind was like fuck that I was slowly grinding my hips hard on his backside so my dick could slid In the middle of his ass but I couldn't cause he was so much shorter than me so I grabbed him by both his arms pick him up and dropping him in my lap if he couldn't feel my dick then he shoual could now. My dick could feel his. Inner heat of his ass it was hot af and felt sooo mmmmm....
"Come on Conney I wanna know more bout yo fine self and what gets you going what makes you quiver what I can do to make you moan my name sssh, what it takes for you to moan daddy to me. You know give you that special treatment you asked for "
Conney turned around his face said fuck me and, I just gave in and cupped his face kissin him and rubbing my hands down his back . he leaned up and in  a doggy position and bent down like he was bout to give the top so a nigga leaned back grinning hard as shit I closed my eyes waiting to feel his warm mouth till.

Boop..!!!!( I heard water splashing)

This lil nigga hit me in my fucking face ohhhh I stood up so damn quick lookedat him like he was crazy.
" Xavier I'm not no damn sex toy I'm not no thot that wants to have sex with you. I ain't no basic bitch off the streets and, as long as you said you were willing to try I will demand respect and not be treated like this is not treating someone special. So for now I suggest you get out and think about the stupid stunt you tried to pull I'll just wash myself.
I looked at him mad and shit I wanted to hit the mess outta him .
"Sence when yo lil ass become so damn brave huh. ? "
" I'm not acting brave this is just me acting myself now get out sence you wanna act stupid. "
This lil nigga really trying me , I just looked at him and soon got out the tub  grabbing my clothes covering my now disappointed sick walking out. Slamming the door behind me
"Don't slam the door cause you mad cause you don't know how to treat people ". He yelled from the other side of the door

Nobody mad Conney I scoffed