𝐗𝐕𝐈

(This chapter includes some paintings done on Taehyung which I've downloaded from Pinterest. They're not used for any malicious gain but only used for the purpose of the story to enhance the quality.  Jungkook is a painter who likes to paint his lover quite a lot, hope you enjoy the story and all the credits goes to the respective artists who did a wonderful job of painting them. Some of them were made by me using an app)

Gallen

His eyes! They looked manic almost frantic, Gallen didn't know what to say, nor do. All he could do, was stare. Before the werewolf had been pulled out of whatever trance he was in, there was a brief, a very brief moment; where Gallen could've sworn that Taehyung's eyes, glinted a ghostly, milky white, only the ghostly sclera of the eye showing, as if taehyung had been possessed. The young werewolf was still panting, heavily, bewildered from what he had just experienced.
The wall clock in the room seemed to be ticking like the timer on a bomb, it almost sounded like it was speeding up, speeding up with every new thought rushing into Gallen's mind. the professor felt, almost like a helpless, weak old man once again. he felt his heart tightening with each ragged, short breath, as it pounded heavily with futility against it's cage of bone and cartilage."LeGrandé, is everything okay?" Gallen quickly asked, briskly moving up, his long, foot-length cloak billowing lightly behind him as he did so. ", I think so I-I think I might have fainted...?" The werewolf mumbled, rubbing his head, almost bashfully, as if he was ashamed that Gallen had found him in such a state. "I-I'll be fine." Taehyung then reassured, with a firmer tone. Gallen took a brief look at the boy, still sprawled on the floor, before looking at his wristwatch. "I hope so. We had better get on with this experiment, I have things to attend to afterwards, now please stand up." The professor stated, "would you like some water, boy" "y-yes please" Taehyung slowly wipes his face as the professor moved past the boy, to get some water and handed it to the werewolf who was still sprawled on the floor.

Gallen placed the ingredients he had retrieved from the cabinet a few wards away, upon the brewing stand and tabletop. He heard the werewolf begin to stand up, knocking over a few things as he did so, causing the professor to wince. Taehyung mumbled words of apology, as he steadied himself, and gazed momentarily out the small window, then looked back at the professor, who stood, dispiritedly at the counter.

Taehyung

It was unusual. Gallen was a cold emotionless person, everyone had said that. He seemed nice and pleasant enough the first time they met , but was still cold and distant but now it was almost like some sort of "inner stillness" was making its way out of him he looked rattled and Taehyung didn't know what to make out of that. "O-okay, what now sir?" The werewolf mumbled. The professor seemed to think for a while. "Well, we'll continue with our Betelgeuse elixir that I was about to concoct with you." Gallen grunted, as he moved him vials to one side, and stepped aside, beckoning the werewolf. "Now. Let us start."

About an hour and a half had passed by now, an hour and a half of pure work, which mostly looked like Taehyung stirring the same vial of Pgymy Ochameric, while Gallen tipped in several other ingredients, some of which Taehyung recognised by heart, unusually, such as the small powdery bits of crushed Arctic Sorrel and Fire Salt he had recently added. Everything was quiet, there was only the noise of the glass vials clinking against each other, and the harsh winds blowing east from outside, slamming against the panes every minute or so. Suddenly, from nowhere, came the sound of what sounded like a cell phone. "Excuse me for a second, I've got to answer this" Gallen suddenly said, moving away, as he left his vial of Pgymy Ochameric inside the hole of a vial rack, before moving away, to answer his phone. Taehyung looked down, continuing to swirl his vial of now a green-yellow Ochameric around. There seemed to be a loud, static-like noise from the other end of the phone Taehyung heard, as he listened in with his keen senses, eavesdropping on the call. Suddenly, through the hushed tones that Gallen and whoever was on the other end, there was a loud, shrill yell, it barked out critical info in short sharp yelp, that almost made Taehyung wince. All that the werewolf made out from the barks of orders were "Get here quick,", "He's critically wounded we don't know what's wrong with him. He should be healing by now but he isn't it's very unusual," and; "Tier 1, Code Summus."