Chapter 1

(If you want to go straight to the steam skip to chapter 7 but it maybe confuse you a little if you haven't read the other chapters)

Josephine:

I haven't seen him in weeks, but that doesn't mean I haven't stopped thinking about him. Thinking about the way he laughs at my ridiculous jokes, and of course the way he acts around me. I miss his thick English accent. Yes, coming from Australia I have heard many english accents, it's not anything out of the ordinary, however his voice is different. I love it. I can't fathom how I will feel when we have finished filming the After series. I will no longer have an excuse to kiss him. Feel him.

I've just moved into my own place in LA, it's close to Anna so I don't spend too much time by myself. I swear Anna knows me more than I know myself, she knows what I am thinking about every moment of the day, she's good at reading characters. That's why with situations like now I have to be careful with what I say, I don't want her assuming things. Especially when it comes to Hero and I. So I decide to drop it at subtly as I can,

"So have you heard from Hero?" I ask, whilst shoving a tim tam in my mouth. She eyes me curiously and takes another sip of her coffee, Starbucks of course.

"Yes, I have actually. That reminds me, you two are supposed to be attending the PCA's, and according to your PA, you and hero have to where coordinated outfits," she says with a little giggle.

"coordinated outfits?" I question, judging the idea at hand.

"I know, it sounds stupid, but I think it's just the colours. You have a dressing try on tomorrow,"

"Tomorrow? Isn't Hero in London?" I know he has been in London, it's not hard to miss the videos fans post of him.

"Yes, but he flies in tonight, Late."

Just on cue, I a get a text from my manager saying, you and Hero have a dressing rehearsal tomoz. Be there or be square. My heart jumps at the thought of seeing Hero tomorrow, and I know this can't be good. We are complete opposite people. He's into rap music, and well...I'm into the Rolling Stones. He calls soccer 'football',whereas I call it 'soccer'. He reads books about sapiens, and I watch Eurovision. And the worst part of all, I like him, and he doesn't even know it.

Just after Anna leaves my apartment, my phone buzzes in my back pocket. I pull it out and glance to see a message from Hero. I start to feel myself blush as I read the text that says, See you tomoz Jo, looking forward to discussing your horrible taste in music, and of course trying on coordinated outfits. I thought Halloween was last month? I giggle at his attempt to make me laugh, and tell myself to bring on the best acting skills I ever have. Because nothing will be able to prepare me for feeling something I don't want to feel. Rejection from Hero.

Hey guys this is a new Herophine fan fic. It's all just fun and hope you enjoy reading every Herophine shipper's fantasy! Let me know in the comments what you think, and don't be afraid to vote and follow! Love you all xx

Read the next part to see what happens next from Hero's pov. xx