Plot and OC's to watch out for

Plot;

Note: This is a Sequel to “Resonance of a Quartet” where Quartet Night had already disbanded. Now, it is their junior’s turn to pass on the idol knowledge they shared to them. But the seniors can’t help but BUTT IN in the Master course dormitory for unsuperficial reason.

Writer’s Additional Non-Official Characters

MeTEORs~ is a five person idol group. They debuted a week after the Quartet Night disbanded and now they are the newbies in the Master Course.

MeTEORs members;

ØMe-kun: He is a serious type but he has a soft heart for children. Me is being mentored by Natsuki, who is the head of Master course; because he is the leader of MeTEORs.

ØTakeshi or Take: He is the song writer slash best vocals in the group. He entered the Saotome Academy to be a professional song writer but… Being a song writer and idol, Masato and Tokiya is tag team in teaching him.

ØEric or Eri: Is a son of an American diplomat, he moved to Japan in senior high and decided he wants to be an idol; his parents left him in Japan when he entered Saotome Academy. Eri is a dancer; he is being mentored by Cecil and Otoya.

ØOita or Oi: is an accelerated lad who already gained a degree for performing arts from a university in Britain. He came back to Japan and entered Saotome Academy though he is overqualified. Poor Sho, from a very strict senior now he got a junior in the same level of Ai.

ØRay: is a very cheerful person but very serious on his craft; acting. Ren have no complaint on his junior other than he thinks Ray’s sexiness must be at least at par with his’.