End of the Masquerade- Shindig START!

♫♪♫♪

“Ai-kun, rise and shine! You have work today.” I entered his room, he is staring at the window; the snow is falling. It has been a week since I started living with him. Camus-kun requested that Ai-kun must have a guardian albeit he is already 18; I volunteered.

When he is at home, he always stare blankly at the air if not… he is weeping and saying the same words. “Camus. You scum earl-sama. Come back here. Please. Santa-san is so rude. I am always wishing that we will always be together, why didn’t he answer my wish? Am I a bad boy? Did I do something bad to enrage him? Please give him back.”

Ai-kun loves Camus-kun a lot, he thinks of him as a brother. When he wants to know anything he asks him and in return he answers. I asked Ai-kun if he loves me; he said that he loves me the same as he loves Camus-kun, but I think there is an unbreakable bond between them. If only I can do anything.

Reiji and Ran-kun too, they are sorrowful. They are close enough like a family but they are broken apart… broken apart by the differences that sewn them together.

We are all wearing a mask, covering our real feelings and acting like we are in a logic game.

Well, this Masquerade is a thing of the past now; he fabulously came back with his long hair, cello, scepter and a new dog.

@Ʉ@

“They will be going back today, right?” Ray drinks his tea, Oi and Take nods in agreement as Me refills his cup. We just finished morning practice, we heard a group of people entering the Master Course Dormitory.

“Why is it so dusty? HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO? Anybody home?” A quirky voice shouted, the stumping sound made by the visitors became louder. We faced to its direction and there standing is…

“QUARTET NIGHT!!!!!” we all shouted in terror, we know that Camus left the country then why is he here?

“If you are finding our seniors they will arrive tonight. Please sit down and make yourself at home.” We politely invited them. “Do you expect me to stay in a filthy place like this?” we looked at the foreign idol, he looks like he will kill us.

“No sire.” We salute to him, but we don’t know why. “Good. Commander Kotobuki what would you like them to do?”

“Major Kurosaki and Captain Mikaze will be supervising the clean up in the second floor. You, Major Camus will be assisting me in the first floor.” Kotobuki Reiji faced us; we are lining up like soldiers.

“As for you cadets, two of you will stay here and the rest is in the second floor.” He smiled at us, and we froze in fright. “What are you waiting for? Change your clothes!” We ran our lives and did what they pleased. Now we know how strict they are, and we wonder what kind of spell did those seven used to these devils that they haven’t been killed.

♫♪♫♪

♫♪♫♪

“Wonder how our juniors are doing?” Midget asks us while we are walking to the dormitory; we just came back from our tour. A mountain of garbage bags is in front of the building when we arrived.

“Is the Cleaners here?” Ichi looks for the cleaning personnel’s truck. “I don’t see their vehicle.” As we cross the dump we saw Take and Oi catching their breaths. “This is tiring but it is fun.” Oi nods on his mates’ comment.

“Ta-Kyun! It’s snack time.” The two rushed inside, wait that voice sounds like… Reichan? We entered the door and we saw Maracas-sempai in the hallway chatting with the youngsters. “I wonder if Ranran and Aiai already finished the second floor.”

“We are done with ours! What’s for snack?” Ran-chan  comes down the stairs with Ai-chan and the other MeTEORs. “Carbonara. You know, he sure knows his way on western cooking.” He puts his fists on his hip.

“What takes you so long to enter the dining area?” eeekk Baron, “Thanks for the good work.” He noticed us, “Why are you here?” “The dish is getting cold, let’s eat first."