Twilight Dream

I woke up like crap today. I feel like I am brain dead, I hate this. Today, we will be watching the cherry blossoms dance no… tonight. After the Master Course of STARISH; it became a tradition to see the sakura every spring, with the four of us, Aine-san, Ringo, Ryuya and the juniors. But this year, it will not be complete… it will never be complete.

“Aiai!” I just arrived at the Sakura Park that is reserved for us; Reiji is already with the juniors. “Aine is already at the picnic area.” “What happened with MeTEORs?” I asked the rainbow guys. “They have work tonight, maybe next time.” Sho answered. “They are also looking forward meeting you but it can’t be helped.” Masato added.

We marched to the hill but we stopped when we heard a dog barking. “Alex!” I hugged him and caressed his beautiful fur. “Alex, I miss you. I hope you are here with me always.”

Ai-chan’s words, we all know that it isn’t for the dog. It is for that person, we want to be with him. “He ran when he sensed Ai is near.” Ran-chan is gasping after he ran after the canine. “Aine is waiting.” Baron’s dog leading us to Kisaragi-san. We saw him lying in the picnic mat while playing with a hound, a cute baby hound; it looks like a little Alexander.

“Whose dog is that Aine?” he sits down when he saw us, the puppy approached us and we can’t avoid ourselves to be amused on how cute it is; he approach Ai-chan and barked three times. He was picked up by him and he checked the dog tag shaped like a spade. “Feliciano…Ai.” He read the words written in English. “You are its owner Ai-chan.” Aine smiled at us. “The original owner is a bishie too if you want to know.” He giggled.

“Felix.” We heard a familiar voice from behind, as we turned our heads to its direction the dogs ran to his position. The arrogant smile, silky long blonde hair and “It’s been awhile PEASANTS.”

“WHY ARE YOU IN JAPAN?!”

♫♪♫♪

He is wearing a dark blue sweater with its hood on his head showing a bit of his hair and his face. I laughed, “Baron, what’s with the fashion sense? It’s so UN-Camus okay!” He pulled the hood down to show his head, his hair is now up to his hips.

“It’s not like I like this, it’s just that I don’t have a change of clothes.” He re-inspects his clothing but Cesshi handed him a paper bag. “You should change into this.” Baron checked the package, “I will be changing first.”

When he came back, “Wait Cesshi you know?” He nods and smiles. “How?” “Well to be exact Camus left a communicator to me when he left. It can only be used by people with special gift.”

“I called Aijima when I am in Korea, my flight is an indirect flight so I ended up staying there for awhile.” He picks up a sandwich and bites it. “Why are you sent back?”

“I don’t know. When I last talked with the queen she said that I left something in Japan.” “Left? Left What? Did you forget something?” He sways his head. “I don’t know what it is. The only thing I have with me right now is Felix, my cello and my scepter. I don’t have any other luggage.”

We noticed that the three is not approaching him, he caressed Alex. “Alexander, I missed you. I am thinking of you every minute. I am happy that you’re okay.” We know that it is directed to the three.

Ran-chan smacks Baron’s head, “If you are going home, you should fucking contact us so that we can fix where you could stay you dumbASS!!” he replied with a smile and they bumped their fist. “Next time, I will…” they laughed. “Myu-chan!” Rei-chan hugged him.

Ai-chan is still standing away. “Once the agency contacts the queen and verifies how long I will be staying, you can remain staying away Ai. I don’t want to hurt any of you anymore.”

“Saying those words like you aren’t hurt. You are so arrogant!” Ai-chan stumbles on the grass crying, “Okay, okay. Stop it Mikaze. Stop crying you know we can’t say NO to you when you do that.” They hugged their youngest member, “We are so jealous!” I and my unit mates also joined the hug. God please if this is a dream please don’t wake us up.