A Junior's Nostalgia

♫♪♫♪

Today we will meet our cute juniors; we are waiting in the lounge area of the Master Course Dormitory. The five boys entered the room and we started to perform "Rainbow Dream" after that we introduced ourselves to them.

"Hello EVERYONE! I am Shinomiya Natsuki. Let's have fun okay!" Shinomi shouts at them and they smiled. "We will make sure you will be a fully realized pro after this program so prepare yourselves." Ichi declares, "Let's do our best okay." Hijirikawa adds. "We will have an OTOKOGI Zenkai Time!" We all giggled on Midget's message. "All things had been said what will I say?" Ikki looked at Cesshi, "I dunno." "Okay, Let's discuss the kitchen designation and other house rules. But you have to know the CORE rule here. What is it?"

The five nods at each other, "LOVE is FORBIDDEN." "That's good, Baron would be pleased with you." Ahh, I forgot. He is not with us anymore.

The seven of us inspected the building, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This place is too NOSTALGIC I WANNA CRY!" Ikki shouts while we are in the bath; we cleaned ourselves up after the inspection. "REICHANNNNNN!" We smacked his face with our towels, "We know you are frustrated but it's not just you!" We grunted. We are all feeling the same, we miss them but we know we can't let them down.

"Let's ask Reichan if we will be sakura viewing this year." We are at the agency, "Speaking of the devil." We saw Kotobuki Reiji heading to the same path; he sat at the sofa where Kurosaki Ranmaru is sitting. "Ranran! What's up?" "Not much interesting. How about you?" "Pretty much normal." They smiled at each other; but Mikaze Ai exits Shining's door. "Aiai!" "Yo! Ai." "Hi... Shining had fallen asleep so he might not be able to entertain you." The two nods. "It's that time of the year again. Let's go!" he replied a slight nod. "WE ARE IN!" we popped to their sight and they giggled. "Of course! How about your juniors?" we looked at each other. "We will look at their schedule,"

"We will message you the date so you should prepare okay!" Maracas-sempai smiled at us and we replied a nod.

A week had passed and we received a note that the event will be after a week.

"Our seniors are sad aren't they?" Eri opens the topic. "It's not that we can patch their sorrow with ourselves. We have a different space on their lives." Oi explains, they are sitting in the practice room floor. "This place holds a large nostalgia for them, after our master course and when the time comes we will be the seniors we will know what they are feeling. The overflowing nostalgia." They nod at each other on Take's statement. "It must be hard for them especially to Aijima-sempai and Jinguuji-sempai, Camus-san who they depended on when they are in theirs' is already..." a frown painted on their faces realizing what Me just said. "Come on EVERYONE! Its not that we can't help, we have to be good pro's so that when they look at us they will be happy that they have passed on their senior's example to us. Come on stand up and practice! We have to improve like crazy!" Ray shouts and they continued to rehearse their songs.

Tokiya who happened to pass by heard the conversation. "The boys are worried about us. Let's do our best for them, for ourselves and for our seniors." They smiled and practiced their new song.