Info on WINGS

•my attempt at an original story that isn't complete trash

Yeah... nobody's gonna read this—BUT!
I'm still gonna work on it :3

•So uh...

•Information! ":D!!

• • •

|       Short Playlist      |

Show & Tell - Melanie Martinez
"...I'm just like you, you're like me.
Imperfect and human are we?.."

Wheels on the Bus - Melanie Martinez
"...Trying to ignore it—
It's f***ing boring..."

Someone Gets Hurt - Mean Girls the Musical
"...You think your sh** don't stink,
You think the rest of us are dumb..."

Do You? - TroyBoi

Saint Bernard - Lincoln
"...Hung pictures of Patron Saints up on my wall,
To remind me that I am a fool..."

Coffee - Jack Stauber
"...(I can make you feel alive!)
I know, but do I need you to survive—?.."

Dream Sweet in Sea Major

Two Time - Jack Stauber
"But something bugs me 'bout
The way you lick your envelopes so—..."

• • •

00
- Before Hiding -

There was a group of 20 or more Winged, all flying in a V shape towards a giant mountain. Some where doing barrel rolls at random, and others where talking with those around them. Once they reached the mountain, they all landed at the very base of it, all chittering and talking to each other about the weather, good fishing spots, etc.

There was a rustle behind them, and the one with the largest wings turned their head. He had pure white wings, and a scar going from his right temple all the way to the bottom left of his face. He pointed a claw at the bushes. "Humans!" He yelled.

Arrows began flying out of the bushes, and the Winged started dropping like flies. There was blood and feathers all over, some of them trampling the others in an attempt to escape. The scarred man threw himself at the only visible human and raked his claws across their face.

He felt something pierce straight through his chest, and he fell backwards, glancing down. There was an arrow going straight through him, and the feathers at the end where clearly from other Winged. There was screaming and cawing from all over as the remaining fled, hesitantly leaving the dead behind.

The same thing was happening all over. Small rests in migrations would end in massacres, and only a few from each group of Winged would even make it to their final destination. The only place that they could live in safety away from the humans, which was their ancestor's original home.

The Nest.