Chapter 3

Midoriya felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he grabbed it, feeling the rhythmic vibration signaling a phone call. He pulled his phone out, saw who was calling, and he answered immediately. "Kacchan? Are you okay? What happened?"

"It's my fucking rut. Your just about die for your heat, right? Get a pass from the nurse. I'll get us a hotel room." Bakugo spoke through the phone, his voice a bit stressed out. "Do it now and pack up. I'm on my way back to give Aizawa my note. Then I'm going to pack up. We can grab stuff on the way out to eat."

"Really? Okay okay. Uh.. I'll talk to Mr. Aizawa." Midoriya hesitated, trying to think of what he'll say to Aizawa. "Good. I'm hanging up." Bakugou said before the call disconnected.

Midoriya put his phone away and went to find the teacher. "Sense? I need to go to the nurse. I have to renew my heat cycle." Midoriya coughed, rubbing the back of his neck. Aizawa nodded and waved him off. "Go ahead. Anyone else need to renew their cycles?" He asked as Midoriya started on his way to the nurse. He turned the corner and passed Bakugou, relaxing from the sugary sweet scent that poured off of him.

Bakugou marched over to the group and paused before he looked around. "Oi, Smiley. Give this to Aizawa." He ordered, holding the note out to Sero. He didn't want to get close to the omegas or start a fight with the alphas. A beta wouldn't be bothered much from his scent. Sero took it and he turned to go to the dorms to start getting some stuff for his reset.

Todoroki glanced at the paper as sero walked by him, catching the words rut written on it. He thought about the phone call Midoriya just got and Midoriya asking for the nurse. We're they going to spend their reset together? He felt a stone sink in his stomach and he grimaced. He hoped they weren't. They better not be.

Todoroki turned to Aizawa, "I'll be needing to do my reset as well." He lied, looking up at the teacher. He nodded as sero gave him the note, waving todoroki off. He turned and walked and as soon as he got around the corner, he rushed a bit to catch up with Midoriya.

"Thank you for reminding me. I almost forgot." Todoroki spoke as he kept pace with him. "I guess we'll have to put off our date." He added.

Midoriya smiled and laughed. "Yes! Looks like it. Are you heading home for your heat?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki shook his head immediately, covering his mouth. Even thinking about being there made his stomach churn. Let alone in the middle of his heat. "No. Definitely not. I heard they had a facility here at the school. I might try that. What about you?" He asked.

"Oh.. I'm uh.." Midoriya cleared his throat. "I have a heat friend." He replied, his pale cheeks turning a dusty red. Todoroki frowned. "Do you mean Bakugou?"

Midoriya sputtered. "N-No!! Of c-course not! What gave you that idea!?" He asked weakly, his face darkening in color. Todoroki stared back blankly, obviously not buying it.

Midoriya covered his face and groaned. "Y-yeah. It's Kacchan." He mumbled softly in embarrassment. Todoroki stared in front of him, tasting some bile. Of course they were heat friends. They got into the nurseoffice and she wrote them notes, which they gave to Aizawa and returned to the dorms, bumping into Bakugou on his way out.

"Fucking Deku." He muttered, pausing when he saw todoroki. "Fucks go with you?" He asked. "I'm going on my reset as well." Todoroki replied, staring Bakugou in the eyes. Bakugou stared back, his eyes level and his posture stiff. "Facility?" He asked. Todoroki nodded, somewhat regretting lying about his reset. He was going to spend time in the facility for a few days then claim his heat was late. Hopefully no one called bullshit

"No your not." Bakugou replied. Todoroki frowned, "Excu-" "Your coming with Deku and me. I'm gonna wait here for you both. Unless you want to spend your heat isolated in a place that stinks like chemicals." Bakugou waiter for some kind of fight from the omega. Todoroki paused, staring at him then at Midoriya, frowning in confusion. "Seriously? You want me with you?" He asked softly.