🌺𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮🌺

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘺

𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒚~𝑨𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉,𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚,𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈;𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆

-
-
-
I'm Raven Dorine and people in Atlanta Georgia know me as that "𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒚" black girl in school,but they don't know why I'm always alone so why should they judge?

I wasn't always so lonely,in fact I was popular around school.Every girl wanted to be me and Every boy wanted me,but that all changed in a blink of an eye.

2017

It was around 2:18 in the afternoon and I was in the 8th grade at that time.Everything was going great.

School was good,summer was getting closer,and my birthday was a month away.

I was so excited for this year because I had everything I wanted from good grades to friends and family so what could go wrong,but little did I know that everything would go down hill in a flash.

I was in 7th period and school was about to be over in a few and I was so happy because I was tired and I missed my bed.

The last bell of the day rang indicating that school was over.Everyone had got up from their chairs and ran out the doors while I walked out instead.

I was outside waiting on my mom but she hasn't come and school ended about 19 minutes ago.

I called her but she ain't answer so I called my dad but he did the same.

It was so unlike them because my mom or dad would be here before school end and if they would be late they would tell me.

I had walked home which wasn't quite far from school.Maybe a ten minute walk or so.

I saw my mom and dad's car outside
Of the house so why would they not pickup the phone?

When I unlocked the door the house was quiet,a little to quiet for my liking.

It felt like I was home alone so I went upstairs to my parents room to see if I was.

When I opened the door I saw my dad dead on the floor and I walked farther into the room and I saw my mom in a pool of blood in the tub.

I was shocked because I would never think of losing my parents.They were my life,my sunshine,and my whole world,but how would I live if my parents are gone?

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔