🥀𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ🥀

---After my parents death I had to live with my aunt and cousin which I really didn't like

-
-
-
After my parents death I had to live with my aunt and cousin which I really didn't like.

My aunt didn't like my mother nor did her daughter like me and it really broke my heart because I didn't do anything to them.

I was Put into depression,anxiety,and sleeping pills and I have a therapist since my aunt thinks I'm crazy.

My cousin would always tease me and she never gaved a fuck all she would tell me is suck it up.

I now attend Phoenix high and I'm in the 10th grade at the age of 16.

I don't have friends like that and the only person I consider as my friend is Royalty.

She been my best friend since sixth grade and I'm glad that I still have her.

She's light skin like me,same height,curly hair,and quiet known around school.

We've been rocking together for a long time. I consider her as family cause we been through a lot and both of our parents love our friendship.

Lately I've noticed that we barley talk togetherness in class she be sitting by my cousin and her friends.

I don't really mind tho cause she still talk and hangout with me at the end of the day.

It was currently 7 am and I was still asleep.

All of a sudden I hear yelling and I can tell that it's my aunt Carol.

"Get up Raven! Your dumbass was supposed to get up at 6:30 and it's now 7."she yelled at me.

"So what your telling me is that you want me to get up at 6:30 when school starts at 8:46 but you allow Carmen to get up at 8:30 and you don't care if she's late or not...Wow that's crazy"I told her calmly cause I'm a calm person.

"Don't you talk to me like I'm your mother because your mother was to nice.No wonder why she died."she responded and walked out smirking with her bald headass.