🥀Chapter eight🥀

---

-
-
-

Previously on Lonely

"Tyquian... where are you?"

"WELCOME BACK!"I heard then the lights turned on and I saw all of the school in here.

It made me feel so happy inside then I saw so much gifts from so much people.

As I was smiling I saw Dave in my math class come to me with a heart chocolate and a teddy bear with a rose.

"Will you be my valentines?"
-
-
-
Ravens POV

"I-I don't know I just never had one an-and people don't notice me and. I don't know why I'm rambling so much. I'm sorry."I nervously said as I looked down.

"I think it's cute how your shy about this but we can just be friends for now." Dave told me while smiling.

"Y-yeah I would totally like dat actually."i mumbled.

"My number is in the card if you want to talk."he said and he gave me the stuff.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do dis and I appreciate it."I said

"No problem mama. Happy Valentine's Day."he said then he walked away.

"Who was dat."

I jumped and turned around to see it was Tyquian.

"He's this boy from my math class." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Interesting." He mumbled then he walked away.

I was kind of confused because his whole mood changed really quick.

Class was about to start so I made my way to class and I thanked everyone for coming.

I sat in my desk and currently there was not one person in the class.

I started to drift off and think about my parents death and how it was coming up next week.

I really miss them and I just wonder what would have happened if they were still alive that day.

I feel like it's really my fault because I felt like something was going to happen but I didn't say nothing.

I could have saved them that day but I pushed that feeling away.

"Raven." Our teacher called out.

"Are you alright. I've been calling you for the past two minutes and your crying." She said.

"I-I'm fine." I told her.

"You want to go to the clinic to relax?" She asked me.

"Uh... yeah." I answered and she wrote me a pass.

I took my stuff and I sat in the clinic still stuck in my thoughts.

"Raven. You need to stop worrying yourself about this. Yeah I know it gets hard but you just gotta push yourself harder to make your parents proud."the lady in the clinic told me.

"I try so hard but you don't know how hard my life is. I get bullied all the time because of my parents death. I take depression pills. Nobody wants a girl who is mentally ill."I said while bursting into tears.

"Your right but I will always be here for you and if you ever need me I will come running for you." Ms.williams said while holding me.

"Thank you for being there for me." I mumbled.

"No problem. Now get up and cheer up because it's Valentines Day."she told me.

She went in her bag and gave me a heart chocolate.

"Bye Ms.Williams."I waved then I went back to class.
-
-
-
Tyquian POV

My whole mood changed when that boy gave Raven that gift and I know me and Raven aren't dating but I still like her.

She probably don't like me but I'll just stay as friends with her.

I heard what she was saying in the clinic and it really made me feel some type of way.

She doesn't deserve to get treated like that but I just hope she lets me in.
-
-
-

Ravens POV

It was the end of the day and Tyquian brought everything in my room and then he told me bye.

I was currently taking a nap but then I had to use the bathroom.

When I got up I saw my stuff not in my room so I went and asked Carmen if she knows where it is.

I then went in the patio to find her burning all of my gifts.

"CARMEN WHY ARE YOU BURNING MY STUFF!" I screamed

"You don't deserve any of this."she told me.

I ran in my room and packed my duffel bag with clothes and I took the some of the money I have saved.

I walked out the house crying and I let my legs take me where ever.

I was currently sitting at a park bench crying then I seen a car pull over.

I thought it would be Tyquian but it wasn't.
-
-
-

Who do y'all think it is?

But I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote comment and share this with everyone.

Love lensey🌚