He fucked up..

Colleen: YOU DID WHAT!?

Angel: IT WAS BY ACCIDENT I COULDN'T CONTROL IT!

Freakazoid: It was weird just how he kissed you back, maybe he really WANTED to cheat.

Dr Flug: He probably didn't think too much about it and just actually up right liked it.

Laura: Nah it's definitely the lack of emotions he's feeling for his future wife.

Rarity: When I said slay the dance I didn't really mean actually slay it by kissing him..

Angel: I KNOW I FUCKED UP, BUT WHAT CAN I DO!?

Dr Flug: UMM TELL THE TRUTH, DUH!

Salad fingers: he's most likely to get murdered by her Flug, that's like being honest about watching crime scenes as a police officer.

Maud: Well atleast you were honest about telling us, but it's gonna be hard for Charlie..

Angel: I hope vaggie doesn't find out about this..

*In hell*

Alastor: *his mind: what the fuck is wrong with you, YOU'RE ENGAGED! Why did I kiss her back?? For the love of satan I will be DEAD!*

*someone taps his shoulder *

Alastor: *looks behind him* oh hello Vaggie.

Vaggie: Listen here shit stain, be honest and real with me. Are you cheating on charlie?

Alastor: *his mind: there goes my life span* umm no, why would you think that?

Vaggie: *shows video of him singing Roxanne to angel*

Alastor: What the! Where did you find that!?

Vaggie: Instahell on their stories.

Alastor: *his mind: fucking social media* I'm not cheating on her, that just a song for a friend.

Vaggie: Yet you didn't have the decency to write a song for Charlie on 13 of your dates. I will show this to her if you don't tell the god damn truth!

Alastor: She's just a friend! Why can't you understand that!?

Vaggie: Fine, I'll believe you FOR ONCE! But if you break Charlie's heart, yours won't be beating. *walks away*

Alastor: *Sighs* How am I gonna handle this?..

*meanwhile at rarities *

Freakazoid: This is the hardest situation we've dealt with, apart from the kraken and Nuclear bomb threat.

Laura: We ran out of what we can do to help out.

Colleen: If we even try any it'll probably get worse, sorry dude..

Angel: *sigh* I have no choice but to be honest and come clean with her, cause if I keep the secret in more it'll get worse.

Rarity: Darling do be careful when you spill it, things can get rough..

Angel: I know, but it's worth a shot..

*In hell at the hotel*

Angel: where could she be?

Charlie: Angel! *Runs to him* How's it going champ?

Angel: *ignores the statement and walks*

Charlie: you're acting strange, what's up?

Angel: *still ignores her*

Charlie: C'mon sport, you can tell me anything!