Chapter 1

Henry's POV:
'I'm screwed I'm screwed I'm screwed I'm screwed!' That was the only thoughts running through my mind as I kept slipping on ink and getting away from the ink demon. And when I ran into a dead end, I broke down crying. I knew I was dead and I could hear the ink demon coming his way to me. I turned around and see the ink demon standing in the hallway. I back up but slip on the ink puddle and fall into the puddle. I crawl back with tears in my eyes and the ink demon starts walking slowly to me. By now I just wished someone or something would save me but nothing happened. For a very long time I heard nothing. No steps, no ink droplets, not even the puddle flowing around. I open my eyes to see the ink demon standing over me. I didn't know this before but the ink demons expression changes as well. And he had a sympathetic look. He was frowning. He quick grabbed me and I seemed terrified but for some odd reason, I wasn't scared. The grip was not tight and it surprisingly felt comfortable. "Are you alright?" I quickly jump at what he said. I didn't know he could talk at all. "U-uhh...y-yeah" "you thought you were dead. That's why you were crying huh"
"R-right..." God I was so aroused by the way he spoke. He didn't sound demonic at all, he sounded calmed. I really wanted to hug him. Wait...what am I saying? I don't like him like that...or do I? Just then...something happened. And it would change my life forever.

(DANG! I know 282 words is not a lot. But for me, that's a lot. Anyways hope you enjoyed the new chapter and book. I'll see y'all next time. Have a great day or night)