Chapter 5

Bendy POV:
I look around for henry and started panicking. After I left him in a bed hoping he would wake up I sat by his side. I saw his body disappear into the ink and I was almost about to cry. I still looked around for him hoping he was around.

Nobody's POV:
Bendy was running around as henry was fearing for his life.

"I have to find him"
"Please tell me he won't run in fear"
"I hope he's okay"
"I hope I'll be back to normal soon"
"Where is he?"

Just as both of them say that, they run into each other. Henry look up at bendy and he panics. Bendy jumps in surprise as well but not as panicked as henry. Actually he's relieved.
"HENRY!"
Bendy hugs henry tightly has he began to cry. Henry hugs back relieved as well know bendy still loved him.
Henry actually kisses bendys cheek making the ink demon blush. Bendy returns a surprise kiss on Henry's lips. Henry never realized how cold bendys lips were. It did feel nice though. Henry wrapped his arms around bendys neck and they both fell down on the ground. With Henry on the bottom and bendy on top. They both blush very deeply and bendy actually said something despite the awkward silence.
"C-can we...you know...d-do it?"
Henry blushes even deeper.
"U-uhh...i-it's b-been a-a very long t-time...b-but...o-okay."
He kept blushing and bendys blush got darker.
Bendy picked up henry, by now henry is surprised that he isn't bleeding from the nose and they went to some sort of bed. Bendy recognized this at the room him and Boris were in and bendy sat henry on the bed.
"H-hey bendy, do you know w-why I'm made of ink?"
"...you didn't go towards the light didn't you"
Henry looked down at the ground looking guilty.
Bendy noticed this and said
"I-it isn't bad I was just saying."
He said that as he brushed his fingers through Henry's inky hair.
This made henry blush a little but he liked it.
Then the words finally came out
"D-do you want to d-do it now?"
"Y-yeah"

(SAAADLY this is the end of the chapter BUUUUUT, to make up for this chapter and make it some of y'all fear a little,...theres going to be smut in the next chapter. So hopefully y'all have a great night.)