Chapter 3

Bendys POV:
Once henry was asleep I let him stay inside the station as I teleported back into my throne room. And looked at the "the end" tape. It makes me shiver every time I see it. This is the only critical thing that can kill me. If this gets into the wrong hands, it's the end for me. I place it in a hidden spot but for some reason I still shiver. I was confused by this because I already put the tape away, maybe it was henry? I teleport back to the station and see henry gone. I don't really panic because if henry can survive my searchers and even me, than he can be alone for a little bit. But I still have a weird feeling about this. "I hope he's okay"
————————————————————
My POV:
Little did bendy know that henry was far from okay. For starters he's really weak from the butcher gang and is close to dying soon. Also he lost his way to the elevator so he wonders around the studio trying to find his way back.
Than an he enters the room...why did I call it "the room?"
To be continued...

NAHHH IM JUST KIDDING, where's what happens.
————————————————————
Henry's POV
'I need to find something to heal in' those are the words running through my mind as I keep entering rooms and holding on to me ribs. As I leak blood from my ribs I enter a room with ink puddles and I back up but it's far too late. Searchers arise from the floor and limp away from them. One searcher grab my foot and dragged me back as more of them started tackling me as more stabs and cuts are made into me. They all disappear and my vision becomes blurry but I can see a worried bendy trying to help me. But everything goes dark and I feel nothingness. I look around and all I see is darkness. Am I dead? And what's that light at the end of this tunnel of...ink? That's when I realized that the light was fading and I run over to it but it's gone, just like that. I cry and beg for someone, anyone to help me. That's when I open my eyes and I see that I'm back where I was. In the hallway and in a puddle of ink. Speaking of ink, I'm covered in it. That's really no surprise there. What really surprised me however...

'Why isn't the ink washing off?