Extinguished (Mature)

(Please don't read if sex makes you uncomfortable)
But if it doesn't.. grab a glass of wine and enjoy! 

I began to shake. No no no no no. This is horrible. I know that he has done so many bad things to so many innocent people. Hundreds and hundreds of people have died at this mans fingertips. Why did I get paired with him. Why is he my mate?!
I felt the door open. I was in too much of a shock to even stop it. I look up at the man standing before me. He was extremely good looking with black hair and grey eyes. He had a built frame and stood at over 6'6. I was nothing in comparison to him. He looked stuck on my face. He didn't blink. I felt myself walk closer to him, but I stopped myself. He reached his hand out and ran his finger along my jaw.
"I could smell you from a mile away." He said.
I blushed and jerked away instantly.
This was so embarrassing. His voice was so deep and calm. I hated how he was acting towards me. This is a man who has killed so many people. How dare he act like this to me?
Tears filled my eyes.
"I don't want to be with you." I sobbed while looking at the ground.
He stiffened. His arm snaked around my waist. I shivered. I could feel my body spasm. Heat suddenly spread from my head to my stomach to my feet.
"You don't mean that. You don't know me at all." He whispered in my ear.
His lips press softly against my earlobe, giving me a gentle kiss. I could feel a pool forming at my core. I wanted him so bad, but I didn't want to be his mate. This heat was tricking my brain into doing things I never wanted to do.
He picked me up bridal style and took me to rest on my bed. I was in so much pain. My lower region ached so viciously. He laid me down and sat beside me.
"You need me. Let me take care of this." He said while holding my hand in his.
I was a virgin. I had no idea what to do. He was so much more mature than me. I craved him so bad, though. His big, muscular arms trapping me beneath him as he thrust into... "What's your name?" He asked while smirking.
Fuck, I bet he knew what I was thinking about. Well for Christ sake, I know he knew! I was in heat!
I blushed more, if that was possible. "Maia." I said as he ran his hands up and down my legs, massaging them. I literally moaned. He looked up at me, eyes pitch black.
I cramped the worst I had ever cramped at that very moment. He leaned over my body, and pressed his nose to mine.
"Allow me to have you. Please." He said so gently that chills formed on my spine.
I nodded and he brushed his lips against mine.
I breathed heavily as I felt his hand grip my hair gently. He pulled my lower lip into his mouth and bit it softly. I moaned and felt his dick press against my thigh.
I couldn't stand this feeling anymore. I had to have him. I leaned into the kiss as his hands cupped my face. I could feel the tension building between us. He laid my body back and leaned over me. He kissed me again. He trailed his lips from my cheek to my jawline. I sighed.
His lips felt so good.
He kissed down my neck, stopping to suck on the soft skin. I couldn't stop myself from gasping. I had never felt like this before.
He stood up to pull his shirt off. Fuck, he had so much muscle. I couldn't wait to lick those abs.
He returned moments later and continued to kiss down my neck to my collar bone, nipping at skin as he went. I was getting wetter by the minute. He got to the top of my towel and looked up for permission. I eagerly nodded my head.
He unwrapped the towel from my body and exposed my naked body. His eyes began to glow gold. He was the sexiest thing I had ever laid eyes on.
"You are the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on." He said.
I smirked. Funny.
He bent down and cupped me with his hands. Leaving soft kisses all over my breasts. He took my nipple into his mouth and bit it tenderly. My back arched off the bed. He ran his tongue across it and sucked slowly, rolling over and over it again. He moved over and treated the other breast with the same attention. He kissed down my stomach from one side to the other. He gripped my hips firmly. He lowered his head above my most intimate part and kissed it so softly. He grabbed my legs viciously and spread them apart. He looked up at me to signal for me not to move. He flicked his tongue over my clit. I gasped.
Just that simple action felt so good. I grabbed his hair into my hands and lowered his head to do it again. But he pulled back and bit my thigh. I could not stop moaning. He ran his tongue over my entire slit very slowly, then began to massage my pussy with his lips. He sucked my clit, hard. I wanted to come so bad. He stuck one of his fingers gently into my core. I winced. His fingers were so long and big compared to mine
He had a worried look on his face.
"What's wrong?!" I panicked
He looked up at me, "Nothing. Don't worry about it."
Before I could say anything else he attacked my clit again with his mouth. Worshipping it. I was so close to cumming. Then he stopped as if he knew. I could feel myself pulsating. I was ready for this.
He stood up and took off his pants. He then pulled down his boxers to reveal his massive length.
Okay maybe I wasn't ready.
He laid in between my legs and I wrapped my thighs around his waist. He kissed me. This kiss was a lot more gentle and passionate than before. I could feel wetness dripping off of me.
"God, your so fucking wet." He said
I blushed and continued to kiss him. His hips aligned with mine.
"Are you positive you're ready for this?" He asked sincerely.
I nodded my head and said, "please be gentle."
"Of course. Please tell me if I hurt you, Maia." He replied gently. I felt his tip run along my slit. Up and down, teasing me until I had to beg him.
I pushed my hips up, lining his tip against my entrance. He groaned and looked me in my eyes. Then I felt him slowly push in. I bit his lip in pain. He used one of his hands to push my leg back further, which eased some of the pain. He pushed in further. I could feel my walls adjusting to him. He rolled his hips into me and pushed himself all the way in. I felt a tear run down my cheek. He looked at me worried and kissed it away.
We stayed like that for a moment until I was ready for him to continue. I pushed back and he got the message. He slowly pulled further out and pushed back in. I started to feel an incredible feeling run through my body. I moaned and gripped my nails into his back. He continued to push in and pull out as I writhed in pleasure beneath him. He picked up speed and I gasped at the overwhelming sensation. I had never felt something this amazing in my life. I could feel his dick twitch inside me. I knew he was close.
I bucked my hips up asking for him to go faster. He slammed into me with a passion I had never known was possible. I could feel my pussy quiver. I was done for. I felt a massive wave of pleasure overwhelm my whole body. Starting in my spine and traveling everywhere. I bit into his shoulder as I came, hard. He immediately released his load into me and groaned as he felt my body pulsate around him. He flipped us over and I laid on his chest. He leaned up and cupped my face, kissing me gently. I laid my head on his chest.
"You're perfect, Maia." He stated as he stroked my hair.
I was already asleep before I could answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hm so steamy. Maybe in the next chapter, we'll find out what Maia is going to do about her mate.