Part 12

Time flies it's now been weeks .
The twins saved Harry from his
Family. And I'm here inside my room
Writing in my notebook. I must admit that I've been fond of the weasleys theyre so funny and happy to be with.

Knock knock!
I made my way in the door and opened it, I saw molly.

Hey Lucy my sons and my daughter ginny will bought today's supplies,
So want to come with us?
She asked.

No thank you, I'm afraid professor dumbledore already bought my supplies."
I said.

Oh alright then,we will be back in dinner!
She said as she left. I smiled and closed the door. I opened my window
And I can feel the air. I smiled of how quiet it is. I opened my eyes and look at my reflection.

It's been a year since my death now. "
I said quietly..

I lay in my bed and closed my eyes.
Once school starts I have to deal with
The chamber of secrets and that fraud lockhart, honestly why does others find him attractive?.
I thought. Even molly likes him!!
God!! They need some glasses to
See what they can't see about lockhart. I sighed in frustration and slept.

Time skip: it's now time for school to start I woke up rather early, were now
At the station I was the first one who
Goes on the wall. " yep Ron, Harry, will be left behind." I thought.
I made my way in a empty compartment and sat down. The twins sat across from me. The train starts to leave, I kept my eyes at the window If I could see a flying car.
It's now been minutes I saw the flying car, I looked at the twins in front of me who's asleep, I leaned more closer to the window I saw the car flew away. " they will be so in trouble"
I thought. The train stopped I already head my way to my room and put my things Down. I heard someone opened the door and my eyes lit up.

Kim!!!!
I yelled as he came in my room.

Hi Lucy. Let's go to the great hall?
He said. I nod at him. We made our way out in my room and we sat down.
I looked up to see at the staff table I saw quirrel and I saw Balmes! Sitting beside hagrid. The door of the great hall opened and we saw the first year's walking,.. Once the first year's being sorted. Albus stands up and began his speech.

You can see we have new two people
Are sitting with us. That person is
Kristelle Balmes she is working alongside with hagrid and this person right here is professor gilderoy lockhart the new D. A. D.A ( defence against the dark arts) teacher. "
Albus said as he clapped his hands together and the food appeared before us. We all clapped and the girls were giggling and looking at lockhart dreamily. I made a disgusted face at lockhart. Kim saw my face and laughed.

Not very fond of lockhart I see.
Kim said.

I'm not very fond of a fraud and a stupid man like lockhart! Look at him
He thinks his handsome! But for me
He looks like a goat and he can use his smile to light his way in the darkness.
I said annoyed.

Woah Woah there lucy  calm down!
Kim said. As he laughed a little.
I smiled at him and I looked at the staff table. I saw Snape looked at me
. I looked away and began to eat.
" is he still suspicious?" I thought.
When I was done eating. When I was eating someone whispered In my head.

Iya ~
Someone said in my head. I stopped eating and listened to the voice.

Go somewhere private... Its me Jeff
.. Faster.. Don't waste any time!!!.
I widen my eyes and I dropped my fork on the floor.

Lucy are you alright?
Kim said. I stand up immediately and ran to the doors of the great hall.

Lucy!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim yelled. I pulled the doors widely and ran out. I ran in my room and locked it.

Okay Jeff!! What is it!? I'm now in my room it's the only private place I know!!
I said. Standing in the middle of the room.

Jeff appeared in front of me. His body is covered with blood and I saw his
Big wound on his stomach.

Iya...... I have no choice but to force
You to have my complete power..
I will die now.. And you must regain it fully!!
He said.he held his hand in front of me. I fell to the ground and pain came in my body, I bit my bottom lip for not screaming. 40 minutes have passed I felt my body getting stronger.. I stand up and I put my hands on the nightstand for balance. My owl sev came in..

Sev.. Call albus... Help... "
I said and fell in the ground and lost consciousness.

SEV POV- ( EVEN OWLS HAVE THEIR OWN POINT OF VIEW).

I saw my master iya fell to the ground.
I didn't waste any time I flew to albus office. I scratched the door many time but no answer. So I screeched loudly and to my surprise the old weird man
Appeared.

Oh your miss raven owl are you lost?
He asked. I drag him outside his office and I gestured my head to follow me.
He got my sign so I flew fast towards iya room. I stopped at the door. Albus looked at me confused. He tried to open  the door but it's locked.
He used his wand and the door has
Been unlucked.

-No one's pov-

Albus came in IYA'S side he looks  around and saw Jeff's body. Albus
Saw Jeff  body faded but the blood is
Still remained. he cleaned the blood
And he took IYA'S body and covered it with blanket over her body so no one can see her, cause the disguise wear off. Albus ran off to the hospital wing he lay her down on the bed.

Poppy!
He said. Poppy came in the bed and saw the body with covered blanket.

I know this might be crazy.. Tell no one about this, keep this a secret.  "
Albus said as he pulled the blanket to
Reveal iya. Poppy gasped and looked at albus.

After all this time! Shes alive!?
Poppy asked.

Yes shes being disguise as Florence lucy mendoza. Tell no one.
Albus said. Poppy nods.

Don't worry albus the secret is safe with me.
Poppy said as albus left the hospital wing.

Poppy puts curtain all over the bed
So no one can see her.