Part 45

--IYA'S POV - - -

"I'll see you after in one week "
I said to satrinah who's going with the weasleys. She nodded and hugged me and we bid goodbyes. I walked toward
Severus classroom to say goodbye. I knocked in his classroom and came inside. Once I saw him I hugged him and he hugged me back. We kissed and we pulled away.

" see you in next year severus write me OK?"
I said as I kissed his cheek.

" were going to meet in the meetings, and I'll always write you but not often since the dark Lord are back".
He said. I just smiled in understanding, he smiled back and he peck my lips.

" I can't wait for you to be my assistant, and that  means we could spent our time longer."
He said as he buried his face in my neck, I just laughed.

" me neither severus, bye "
I said and left his classroom.
I ran to my room and began to pack until someone knocked in my room.

" come in "

I saw Kim came inside with a sad smile, I came up to him and we hugged each other for a long time.

" I'll miss you Lil sis, ill try my best visit you sometime, since next year you'll work here".
He said. I just nodded at him.

" oh yeah... I joined the order so this is not the last meeting we have, I assumed your already are in the order".
He explained.

" since when?"
I asked.

" 2 months ago. Bye iya love you sis!"
He said and he left.

" bye Big brother love you too!"
I yelled and I heard him chuckled. I sigh and I packed up my things. I stopped packing when I saw my journal notebook, its like my diary.
I smiled softly as I picked it up.
I've been writing everything in this notebook. I put it in my trunk and I shrunk my trunk and I put it in my pocket. I ran through the corridor that is now empty. Once I'm outside I flew through the clouds and I teleported in my room at the gods castle.
I teleported in my room so I lay down on the bed and slept.

THE NEXT DAY - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was now awake, and I'm here at the dining table eating. I didn't saw mom anywhere but I shrugged it off maybe she's busy. I was eating when suddenly a maid came in front of me.

Miss iya.. Miss athena calls for you in her room."
She said and walked off. I stand up
And left the dining hall and walked towards her room. I was about to knock when I heard yelling.

" then how the hell appollo survived!? "
I heard mom yelled.
What's going on?. I'm so curious so I opened the door and I saw mom was crying and I saw zeus. I looked at them confused.

"What's going on mom? "
I whispered as I came inside. She looked up to me and cried, I looked to zeus who turned his back on me. Seriously what is going on?.

" oh hun..if only I could heal it..
If only there's a way."
She said as she looked at me with teary eyes.

" a way of what? Heal what? Mom I don't understand.. Tell me please"
I pleaded as I feel myself crying.

" hun your hair is mixed with red
Only some gods get this.. That is a disease.. A disease that once all of your turned all red you will completely dissappear.. And no one will remember you.. And your existence will be forgotten for eternity. Your things, your pictures, everything that exist about you will disappear... And some gods got this disease...and appollo survived this.. So I'm finding a cure.. But sadly I can't... Appollo don't know either how he survived he said it just happened. "
She said as she cried, zeus left the room and he glance me a sad smile,
I can't believe this.. Is this true?.. No
Why? Why?... I can't.. This isn't..
I fell on my knees like I was defeated.

" mom.. Where did it come from.. This desease where did I get it?"
I asked quietly as I  let my tears fell down.

" i don't know hun."
She said as she sobbed.

" I'll be staying at the weasleys cause of the meeting.. I'll leave tomorrow .. "
I said. I know that I'll stay here for one week but i think I can't . She looked up to me and she wiped her tears and she nodded.
" thanks for telling me"
I said as I weakly smiled at her and left her room. After I closed the door
I ran to my room while crying, I locked the door and sobbed on my bed. After a minute of crying, I pulled out my journal and wrote the event that happened today. After I wrote it
I cried again... I can't believe this..I got tired of crying so I fell asleep..

( WELL THANKS FOR THOSE WHO READS MY STORY!! ❤️❤️)