PART 43

--IYA'S POV - -

All problem had been solved, Barty crouch is now been sent for azkaban again. And the real mad eye moody had been found. Well changing the future is not bad after all. And now we're here in albus office discussing the situation.

"So iya was your name was it? "
Mad eye moody said.

" yep."

" I must say child that was very brave of you, and I have some words for you. "

" sure what is it?"
I asked confused.

" I hate to say this but were counting on you. You know what will happen to us.. So we had no choice but to count on you.."

" that was my plan from the start,
You guys don't deserve the tragic
And pain you guys will experience "
I smiled and I yawned loudly, albus and satrinah chuckled, and Severus just looked at me in amusement.

" Well it seems I bid you guys some  goodnight sleep!!"
Albus said.
We all just nod and we left his office.
Mad eye moody left first leaving us three outside in the office.

" goodnight severus"
I said softly.

" goodnight iya, sleep well love"
He said softly and smiled at me and left us two.

" are you two?"
" yep!"
"wow, I didn't expect that"
" haha... want to sleep with me in my room and hear your explanation?"
I asked, she just nodded and we walked towards in my room.
Once we came in my room I locked the door and sat down on the bed and she sat next to me. 30 minutes have passed she explained her situation and I felt my blood boiled in anger but I calmed myself down.

" I know why he wants Harry... But why me?"

" I don't know!"
She yelled and she sobbed in my shoulder, I rubbed her back as a comfort. I can't stand watching my sister hurt like this. Good thing the dark Lord didn't found out she's my sister. * sigh* " satrinah look I know this is hard for you... But look !
You can control it now . Let's get some sleep shall we?"
I said.
" your right, thanks and we shall sleep now"
I smiled up to her and she smiled back. We both lay down hand in hand in sleep. For once in a while we both had a peaceful sleep.

ALBUS POV - - -

I was sitting in my office writing something until someone knocked.

Come in.. "
I said, I looked up to the person.

Ahh mad eye moody what's supposed to be the problem?"
I asked calmly.

You need to hear this prophecy, i think it had to do something to that girl ".
He said as he handed me two crystal ball. I took the other one and it started to speak.

A GIRL IN A DIFFERENT WORLD
KNOWS THE TRUTH
A POWER THAT SHE HAD BEEN CHOSEN.
A POWER THAT NO ONE CAN HOLD.
AND SHE'S THE KEY FOR THE PEACE OF THE WIZARDING WORLD.

the first one said. I widen my eyes in surprise,  she's the key!? For the peace?. I was snapped out of my thoughts when mad eye asked me.

"What power does she holds albus? "

" she's jeff chosen one.. So the power she holds is his power.. But don't worry she got it control and nothing
Tragic will happen"

" what!? Albus do you have any idea how serious this is!? She's a child!
For merlin sake!"

" she isn't, just like you heard it
She's from another world. She's turning 20 next year, I just made her drank a potion so she looks young and we don't know how long it will last"

" so!? Albus what if she goes mad or out of control!?"

" she won't, believe me she won't"

" I trust you albus, but if she goes out of control she will be sent to azkaban immediately"

" that will never happen cause I'm here."
I said calmly and took the other crystal ball.

EVERYTHING WILL BE PEACEFUL AGAIN.
BUT THE KEY WENT MISSING.
THE KEY WILL DISSAPPEAR AFTER
THE DARK LORD HAD FALLEN.
THE KEY WILL BE FORGOTTEN
AND NO CHANCE FOR TO FIND IT.
CAUSE THE KEY WILL BE FOREVER BE GONE IN ETERNITY.

" what does that mean albus?
The key will be forgotten?"

" I do not know.. For somehow
Why is this prophecy connected to her?"

" I don't know.. I asked one of the ministry of magic to give me iya chika raven prophecy and they gave me this"

" what key will dissappear?"
"I do not know albus I do not know"
" we just have to wait and see after the dark Lord had fallen"
" your right we have to wait"
" let the order know about iya and her prophecy but don't tell iya about the  prophecy"
" yes albus, I'll tell them about this girl. Goodnight head master"
" goodnight"
I said and see him left.
What kind of key? Or maybe who's the key?... * sigh * this will be harder than I thought.