The First Meeting

“Mommy! Mommy where are going? Asked the little green haired girl to her mother, who is fixing her dress, then handed her a box.
“Well, sweetie were going to meet my boss cause I just got accepted! Her mother had said who bended down to her daughter. “Mommy got a new job?! Asked the little girl with wide eyes and a smile. “Yes sweetie bun, and they requested me to meet them personally.” The happiness is truly present in her face. “Then why am I coming with you?” asked the little confused girl, who is waiting for the answer. “I don’t quite really know the answer to that, but when they asked me to bring along any family member and you’re the only one with me.” She then hugs her daughter then starts to tickle her.
“Hahahahaha!!!mommy…can’t…hahaha..breathe..” her mother stopped and kiss her on the cheeks earning a chuckle from her sweet daughter.
They started to walk out of the door, heading to their destination. As they are walking in the neighborhood, the mother and daughter are constantly walking with happy faces.
Surprisingly the house where they are headed is only a walking distance from their house. As they arrived to an enormous gate, the two was staring in awe after seeing it. The guard walks up to them and asked if they needed anything.
“Oh, I was here with my daughter to meet the Bakugous, I am a new employee in their company and they had requested me to meet them here in their residence” she explained to the guard.
“May I have your name ma’am?”
“My name is Inko Midoriya and this is my daughter Izumi” she said and gestured to her daughter.
“Uhmm…hello” Izumi said shyly waving to the guard.
“Oh, hi! Nice meeting you” the guard waves to her with a smile and then faced Inko, “Please wait a moment. I will call the mansion to let them know about your presence.” The guard had said and walks back to where his position and started to make a call.
While the guard is talking to the phone, Izumi is still awing the whole place; she thought that if the outside is this grand how much more is it in the inside. She can’t help the feeling of excitement inside her.
After a while the guard walks back to them and guided them to the entrance.  On their way to the mansion, the two greenette saw how beautiful the garden; it was full of flowers, good smelling and beautiful. Izumi was so mesmerized of how beautiful the garden was, and didn’t notice that she was separated from them. She then only realized when she looked back to show her mother what she had seen. She started to tear up, knowing that she was lost in a huge garden that looks like a maze.
The little girl started to walk sobbing and calling out for her mother, but her voice is small and weak that it can’t travel that far. She found a tree and sat under it, hugging her knees and burying her head between while crying. It felt terrifying for her to be separated from her loving mother who is always there beside her.
While Izumi is crying she heard a rustling from the bush behind her, it got her attention and she lift her head, then turn to the direction of the noise. Then suddenly something came out from it, or rather someone appears behind the bush. Izumi got startled and then accidentally bump her head against the tree she was leaning. She was clutching her head because of pain, and then a voice was heard. She looked up to meet with beautiful ruby eyes, she closed her eyes and open it up again now face to face with a boy of her age with spiky blond hair.
“Hey, who the hell are you?” asked the boy eyeing the little girl in front of him with curiosity.
“I –I ‘m…Izumi..and… I’m kinda lost” her voice is getting smaller in every word she spoke causing the boy to lean closer to her. She was looking down on the ground fidgeting with her fingers, and then remembering that she’s lost makes her to start crying again.
“Woah!” The boy was somehow startled because of the sudden outburst of Izumi. “Uhm..hey…it’s alright” he slowly started and touch her hand squeezing it a little for her to calm down and stop crying, not knowing what to say to the crying girl. Izumi steadily look at the boy who is somewhat thinking what to do next, then it hits him. “Right! I never said my name yet, you are…Izumi right?” he said enthusiastically trying to lighten the mood, Izumi nodded. “I am Katsuki Bakugou and when I grow up I will take over our company.” He announced proudly and smiles happily. “Woah that was amazing!” Izumi said now wiping off her tears and staring at Katsuki with bright smile and eyes. “Hell yeah! And when I’m old enough I would do anything I want.”
“That was truly amazing…uhm..Ka-Kats..su..ki…” Izumi said happily but then she had stuttered saying the boy’s name, having difficulty pronouncing it properly so she lowered her head because of embarrassment.
Katsuki really was not that bothered by it, thinking that maybe it’s was because the girl was so shy. “Hey, Izu you said you were kinda lost, what do you mean by that?” he asked. Izumi jolt her head to face Katsuki because of the sudden calling of name, “I-Izu?” she asked curiosly as to why he called her that. “Well, it’s a shorter term of your name, I’ll call you that if you don’t mind.” Then Izumi thought of something, “Ka-KACCHAN!” she said suddenly loudly enough to fully get the attention of the little blond. “Kacchan?” he asked, Izumi nodded “Can I call you Kacchan? … It’s just hard for me to pronounce your name.” she explained playing nervously with her fingers. “Yeah, call me what you want.” He said to her thinking that was a nice nickname she had called him, and Izumi beamed with happiness. “So care to tell me why you were here crying and lost?”
Izumi told him the whole story on why she was there in the first place to the time she was crying under the tree. “So you are the ones the old hag is talking about, that will come today” Katsuki said reminded of something. “Old hag?” Izumi asked wanting to know who that is. “Ah, that’s what I call my mother”, “Why do you call your mom like that?
“ No particular reason, it’s just old hag is old hag.” Izumi didn’t further asked questions about it. “Do you know that we were coming today?, because you said a while ago your mom informed you about it.” “She just said to behave because there would be visitors coming, but I snuck out of the mansion. Don’t want to deal with it.” Katsuki said leaning on the tree closing his eyes hands on the back of his head, for they were now sitting under it.
“Can I ask you a favor Kacchan?”
“Yeah what is it?” fluttering his eyes open. “Well can you help me find my mom, I don’t want her to worry.” She said meeting eyes with the blond “Sure thing, I’ll take you to the mansion maybe she was already there, and if not I’ll tell the old hag.”
Izumi smiles so brightly to Katsuki, then suddenly lunge to him for a hug. “Thank you Kacchan!” hugging him tightly, “Well, no problem Izu” he was shock a little because of the sudden action. Izu steps backward, now standing in front of Katsuki. “So shall we get going then?” He asked standing up dusting his pants off. “Mhmm!!” Izumi nodded, then they started to walk towards the mansion side by side.