»»----- 8 -----««

16. July

                   »»————- ☀️ ————-««

Felix and Woojin were talking and the older soon realised Felix didn't know much Korean so he kept the conversation simple. The other three just sat on the bed and listened to them talking. Well Chan was more staring at Woojin than listening to the conversation.

"We should hang out sometime! We can walk around, talk some more and I can show you around" Woojin suggested still smiling a small smile.

"Oh, sure! I'm sure that'd be fun!" Felix responded, smiling back.

Both Chan and Changbin were staring at them while Jisung got on his phone but eventually got bored.

"Ugggh, guys! Stop being whipped and let's do something!" He soon whisper yelled, kinda annoyed.

"I'm not whipped for Woojin!" Changbin whisper yelled back.

"Not Woojin you idiot!" Jisung said back, both still whispering.

"Ahhh, what did you say punk!?" Changbin was gonna attack Jisung but was cut off by Felix happily yelling.

"Hey, guys! You wanna go get ice cream?" The boy obviously wanted ice cream and was already excited.

"Let's go get ice cream!" Jisung quickly matched Felix's excitement. Happy to get ice cream, but to also escape Changbins grasp.

'You can escape this time,,,'

They got out and started walking towards the tiny grocery store.

Felix, Jisung and Felix were walking in the front and Chan and Changbin were in the back.

Changbin was looking at Felix's hair. It was soft and slightly curly, but what caought his eye was some brown on the back of his head.

'Is he not a natural blond?' It may sound stupid, yes, but he hasn't really seen any blonds in real life until Chan dyed his hair. Everyone else had colourful hair but it was always dark, almost unnoticeable. Everyone else was also pale, but Felix,,, seemed special.

Suddenly he snapped out of his trance from Jisungs voice.

"Let's invite Minho and Hyunjin too! They must be tired."

Everyone agreed with Jisung, but they also needed to bring their wallets. Changbin thought ahead and brought it with him so he didn't need to go home. Him and Felix sat on a bench to wait for the others. Changbin suprisingly wanted to talk to Felix to get rid of the awkward silence, but couldn't think of anything. Felix beat him to it.

"Uhh,,, did you know I have a Korean name?" He started.

"Umm,,, no? What is it?" Changbin was now curious.

Felix looked around if anyone was there and very lightly whispered in his ear.

",,,Yongbok"

Changbin snorted a little bit but as soon as he looked back at Felix, he noticed the sad look in the boys eyes.

"A-ah I'm sorry. I thought you were joking-" Crap. He messed up. But it was too late. The taller boy had shiny eyes . Changbin didn't know what to do. He wasn't really good at comforting someone. So he did the first thing that came to his mind. He just hugged him and Changbin felt Felix slightly jump from the suprise.

"I'm sorry." Changbin said while continuing to hug Felix.Felix just hugged back in response. They stayed like that for a couple more moments then pulled apart.

"Yah,I'm not a kid though, you didn't need to hug me!" He said with a small pout.

"I'm sorry,but I saw tears in your eyes, I had to. What did you not like my hug?" Changbin responded with a small smile, silently laughing at the boys childish actions.

Felix immediately defended himself, waving both hands in front of him.

"N-no no! It was nice, just I wasn't expecting it and we don't know each other that well,,," he started mumbling at the end.

"Well, let's get to know each other then."

Changbin had no clue why he was being social and talking to this new guy, but he didn't stop himself as well.

"Sure" Felix said with a wide smile and Changbin felt a little cracking sound come from his heart.

Everyone came back and they went to get some ice cream. Jisung and Minho fed each other taste their ice cream often, a blush on both of their cheeks.

"Are they dating?" Felix quietly whispered to Changbin, who was sitting next to him.

"Mmm. No, but they do like each other." Changbin whispered back.

"They really should get together then."

"Yeah"

Chan and Woojin were talking to each other on a thick fence next to the store. Chan didn't get ice cream because he had to save money for something and already bought Felix ice cream to treat his long lost friend. Woojin kept giving him some with the spoon that came with his cone, Chan had heart eyes every time he did this. Eventually Woojin handed Chan his ice cream and went and got a second spoon, but Chan kept the heart eyes, since he was sharing ice cream with his crush.

Hyunjin forgot about ice cream and went to flirt with a smaller boy reading under the tree, who gave him a bored but weirded out look. His was soon saved by an even younger boy who just dragged him away, the other showing Hyunjin his tongue.

Felix and Changbin just sat there next to each other on a small bench outside the shop, looking the sunny sky and clouds and both eating their ice cream.

"The ice cream here is pretty good,,," Felix started calmly speaking, his voice somehow sounding deeper.

"Yeah, Mr. Chois grandson makes it, y'know Seungcheol right?"

"Oh yeah, he seems cool. Have you tried all the flavours by now?"

Both of them are still looking at the sky.

"No,I've only tried vanilla, but then I found out that the chocolate is really good so

I have just stuck to that."

"You wanna try the strawberry?" Felix finnaly looked at him.

Changbin looked back. They made eye contact for 5 seconds before Felix repeated himself. "So do you wanna try the strawberry?"

"Oh, uh sure"

Changbin just used his spoon and took a small piece. He put it in his mouth. It was sweet. Alot sweeter than the chocolate to Changbins suprise.

"Mmh, It's sweet, but it's actually pretty good."

"I know right" Felix said excitedly, happy that Changbin likes the new flavour.

"Do you wanna try mine then?" The darker boy asked.

Felix just nodded his head, but then started thinking of how to eat this, since he didn't take a spoon. Changbin just quietly took a piece of his ice cream, a lot bigger that the one he took from Felix's. Then he just put it to Felix's mouth and waited him to eat it. Felix looked at the spoon in slight suprise, but quickly ate it.( the ice cream not the spoon)

"Ooh, it tastes good! It seems like they put some coffee in it!"

Changbin just watched the boys reaction.

"Yeah, S. Coups thinks it's funny to make the kids who eat it impossible to deal with."

Felix lightly giggles at this and stares back into the sky, at the clouds . Changbin soon followed him.

"It's really calm today huh"