»----- 28 -----««

11. August

                   »————- 🌙 ————-««

They laughed and talked until it became dark and Changbin was once again led somewhere he is scared to go to. Changbin was too deep in thought to notice that everyone stopped walking and he bumped into all of them. He looked up and saw a dark building with bright neon lights, advertising everything inside.

The biggest sign read 'Stay with me'.

"This is where we'll be staying!"

'A kinda creepy name for a hotel but ok,,,,'

Felix reserved them the two biggest rooms in the hotel, each having four large beds for each of them to have and he volunteered to share with someone so the others can sleep peacefully, alone.

'Ooh poor innocent Felix,,,,,,' Changbin sighed in his head with a slight smile.

They walked to the two rooms, which were located on the top floor of the hotel. Suddenly someone nudged Felix's side, he turned to see it was Chan.

"I don't mind sharing my bed, so you can sleep wherever you want." Chan offered as he reassuringly put his arm around Felix as they walked to their rooms.

"Well if you insist ,,," Felix unlocked the door since he had one of the keys, threw off his shoes and ran in to flop down face first on the bed near the large and round window. Jisung ran after him to jump on the bed across from Felixs on the other side of the room.

Felix opened his suitcase to pull out at least 8 smaller stuffed animals and the large koala plush had made a comeback.

"But I still insist I share my bed!" He yelled as he basically started wrestling the koala plush, which made every bystanders heart melt. Chan was almost brought to tears, Woojin had to hold his heart to not die and Minho fell to his knees, it was beautiful.

To avoid 'hanky panky', Chan forced everyone to sleep secretly, including him and Woojin, making him pout. The rooms were split like this: Felix, Chan,Changbin, Jisung and Seungmin in one and Woojin, Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin in the other, but they all hung out in the first groups' room.

"If you were a chicken, you'd be impeccable " Woojin held onto Chans face as Chan looked at him like he was his entire world. Seungmin made a gagging noise while Minho covered Jeongins and Jisungs eyes.

"Gross, but another point for Woojin hyung. " Changbin signed and made another line next to Woojins name on a piece of paper.

"Hey, guys, shouldn't we go to sleep soon, it's almost 1 am" Minho spoke up in the middle of everyone's mindless chatting.

"Oh yeah, let's head back guys!" Woojin was about to stand up but was pulled down by Chan to give him a kiss on his cheek. Woojin stood up and gave Chan a small smile with a blush.

"Point to Channie hyung,,,," Felix leaned over to whisper for Changbin to take notes. The raven boy took the paper and made another line.

Minho blushed and gave a quick kiss on Jisungs forehead and ran to the door behind Woojin and leaving Jisung hiding his face into the pillow.

"Another one to Minho hyung and Jisung,,,,," Felix whispered again.

Hyunjin just stood up but leaned down to lean on the bed and grabbed onto Seungmins chin and looked him in the eyes with a lustful look, briefly flashing his look to his lips.

"WE GET IT! YOU'RE NOT SINGLE. BUT DON'T MAKE US WATCH YOUR STUPID ROM COM MOVIE P L E A S E " Jeongin suddenly yelled while clinging to Felix.

"Oh you'll join us soon innie when you get a partner. Looking at someone you love makes you blind to the rest of the world and all its judgments" Hyunjin responded calmly while leaning away from the bed. Due to his actions and words, Seungmin blushed but kept a sour and annoyed face

"Yeah, yeah let's just leave already before you all start making out" Changbin said in a dull voice, making another line next to some names.

Jeongin and Felix hugged the last time as Changbin looked on. The four said their good nights and left.