»»----- 18 -----««

4. August

                   »»————- 🌙 ————-««

Felix's mom came over and they had dinner with the Seo family. It was already dark outside and the room was filled with chatting from the two women.

'I hope he won't be disappointed,,,' The two young boys thought, worried that their night time walk buddy will be sad without them. They both ate quickly to get out to walk as soon as possible, but Mrs. Seo gave them more to eat saying that they're "too thin" even when the boys said they were full. It really seemed like she was trying to keep the visitors from leaving. When Felix refused more food for the 3rd time she had an idea.

"Changbin, why don't you play with Felix in your room while we talk more?"

Changbin really didn't want to do that, since he didn't like anyone but him in his room.

He looked over to Felix and he had a literal pleading look in his eyes. So Changbin sighed and agreed. They both went upstairs and immediately to the left. It seemed like you could easily fall down the stairs if you weren't paying attention and trying to exit the room. Changbin opened the door a little bit but closed it soon after.

"Hey, my room is really messy. Can you give me a few minutes to tidy up?"

"Sure, sure take your time."

Changbin slid inside the room and Felix sat down and leaned on the wall next to the door. He heard some shuffling, papers being thrown in the trash and a lot of footsteps. But then he heard a really weird one.

"Aagh,,," It was like a cry of pain, but in whisper and defeat. Then he heard faster shuffling and drawers being quickly opened and closed. Felix peeked inside but opened the door fully when he saw Changbins hand covered in blood.

"A-ah hyung!"

"Ah,Felix, there's a round metal box in one of my drawers. Please find it while I go wash this." He scurried past Felix and to the bathroom at the end of the small hallway.

Felix went straight to searching for the box and he found one in the lowest drawer, at the very back. It was one of those Dutch cookie tins that were usually filled with sewing supplies. He opened it and it was full of medicine, band aids, bandages and everything you would find in a first aid kit.

Changbin came back while holding some folded toilet paper on his wound.

"Thanks, I'll quickly bandage myself up real quick." He went to grab the box with his good hand but Felix moved it away from his hand.

"I'll do it" He hesitantly answered and took the free hand and lead Changbin on the bed. They both sat down and Felix was 100% focused. Changbin had a long line on the back of his hand and a little bit on his finger. While Felix worked on Changbins hand, the owner of said hand was looking at Felix.

The focus and glimmer in his eyes entranced Changbin.

The little lips that went into a small pout.

The hair that fell in his eyes that he quickly pushed away.

The tiny tongue poking out from the corner of his mouth.

Everything.

"Done!" Felix yelled, proud of his work. Changbin snapped back to reality and held up his hand. He felt a little cloth on the bigger cut with a bandage wrapped around his hand and a band aid on the cut pinkie finger.

"Wow, this is really good. Are you sure you aren't a nurse in disguise?" He turned his hand toward Felix, looking at the bandaged hand then putting his hand down to see the artist of the work.

"Nope, just had a lot of practice that's all" Felix sat proudly but the pride was quickly gone due to Changbin touching his face and pushing a few stray hair strands behind his ear. He blushed madly and he felt the olders touch linger away from his face.

"W-what happened a-anyway? How did y-you cut your hand?" Felix mentally face palmed at his stuttering and hoped Changbin didn't notice, which he didn't.

"Oh, I dropped my knife" Changbin stood up and grabbed something that was slightly under the table. It was really a blade with two handles and Felix noticed there was a little bit of blood on it. Changbin grabbed a rag a quickly wiped it off.

"Wh-why do you have a knife?"

"Don't worry, I don't use it anymore. I got it years ago." Changbin nonchalantly started flipping and playing with it and hypnotising Felix.

'He looks like a curious kitty,,,'

Changbin kept doing tricks but he was looking at Felix's big doe eyes. He wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing with the knife and ended up accidentally cutting Felix's cheek, near his eye. It was thin and only a centimetre long, but Changbin started apologising frantically.

"Of fu- oh I'm so sorry, I-uh I wasn't paying attention. I'm so sorry-"

"It's really fine hyung. It doesn't even hurt!" He flashed a bright smile and his eyes disappeared again. Changbin felt something in him flutter.

Crack

'What is this?'