Remy is Broed

Remy Lebeau was one to not get bored. He was theif and if he got bored he stole. He was an X-Man, so if he got bored he went to see who needs saving. He was a charmer, so if he got bored he would go and flirt with a girl. He was a mutant with the ability to makes things explode, so if he got bored he would make somthing explode. So why was he bored now? Oh, that's right. 'Cause Mon belle chere.ain't here..' he thought to himself as he walked out of his room.

Rogue had gone onto a mission in Utah. Somthing about the present going to get hurt or what not. He never did really pay attention to those meetings. So here he was walking around the mansion, looking for somthing to do cause he was bored. He sighed and grumbled to himself. 'If only Roguey was here' he thought. Rogue and Remy had been dating for the last two months. He loved being with here, and hated when he wasn't with here. And this was one of those times.

His stomach growled. He shrugged and decided to go get somthing to eat. As he walked into the kitchen, Tabitha and Amara, who were also eating breakfast, stopped talking momentarily and stared at him. They then went back to talking and giggling, while watching him. He smirked, they were probally watching him cause he didn't have a shirt. He loved his body. 'Who wouldn't' he thought as he got his toast ready 'perfect body, perfect hair, perfect face...perfect everything.'

After breakfast he decided to go down to the med wing to see if beast needed anything. He found the huge blue furrows mutant cleaning up.

"Bonjour Mon ami." Remy said.

"Ah Remy my boy, you have me a bit of a scare there. Didn't here you." He chuckled and shook his head. Remy smirked, that was one of the benifits with being a thief.

"So, what brings you down here my born." Hank asked. Remy shrugged.

"Jus' wanted ta know anyt'n New?" He said/asked.

"Well..I was working on the parvo viras for dogs. It's seems that it is...." That's where he lost Remy. Remy was not one to want to know about all the scientific stuff, but when your bored, eh.