Chapter 1: A normal school day with a twist in the end?

Half of Chapter 1

Clementines POV:
I wake up to my alarm clock going off, I jump out of my bed and literally slam it to turn it off. I sigh in stress because I look to my right to look at the time, and it was 7:50! My eyes widen when I realized it's my first day of high school. I dashed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair at the same time, some how it worked I was almost done! I just needed my clothes. While I finished brushing my teeth and doing my hair I dashed to my closet and got my uniform, I was so pissed off  that we had to wear UNIFORM. I put on my uniform as I looked in the mirror, I mean it wasn't that bad it was actually cute.
I got my backpack and ran downstairs, I didn't even eat breakfast I just dashed out the door putting on my shoes. When I got outside, I grabbed my skateboard, and hopped on it. The high school was only 3 minutes away so I was lucky REALLY lucky.
( 3 minutes later )
I finally made it to the school, but there was something I thought odd. While I'm still slowly riding my skateboard, I see these 4 people not in class?. I was so confused everyone else was gone expect for them. I get off my skateboard and pick it up, I look back at the 4 people and.. they were looking at.. ME??. I turn my head quick as a bunny too look back at my phone, school started at 8:10, and right now it was 8:08! I wanted to run inside but those 4 ppl were kinda blocking the entrance. My back was turned so I couldn't see what was going on, nor what they were doing. I remember what all of them look like, 2 of them had the same coloured hair.. and they actually looked alike.. the other 2 now, 1 was blond and had short hair with blue-ish green-ish eye colour. And the other was a boy with dreads and a long brown jacket. I already figured I was going to be late so I sighed. dads gonna kill me..
(Sorry for the short ass chapter, this is only half of chapter 1 I just couldn't finish it in time I'm sorry sweethearts! I hope u liked this half tho. ToOn in next time until the next half of chapter 1! Hope u enjoy! U can even give ideas if u want too, but BYEeeE)

Sincerely your lovely narrator >:3