Chapter 5.

It was Macei..
I just stood there looking at her shocked, did this mean Macei was Louis sister? I was now annoyed and pissed.
"Why we meet again, aren't you that girl from the locker room?" She said while walking to the fridge.
I nodded. She shrugged, "hmph.. Minerva's mine anyway a girl like u would never catch her eye. That's when I snapped, but before I could someone said, "Clementine?". It was both Minerva & Louis, they came to check on me because I was probably taking too long downstairs, "aw for fuck sake why are you out of your room!" Louis said.
"In case you didn't know I live here too.." macei said while walking back to her room. Louis rolled his eyes and looked back at me and Minerva, "I'll wait for you guys upstairs.." we both nodded. Louis started to go back upstairs while it was just me and Minerva..

Alone..

I looked at Minerva but then turned around too the sink, which were the window was. There was a thunder storm outside.. lowkey hated them, while I was watching the rain pouring outside, Minerva came from behind me and put her arms around my waist, while her head was laying on my shoulder. I guess you could say I was a little bit red..

"What are you doing.?" I asked her. "What did Macei say too you.." Minerva asked, I Hesitated to tell her at first but obviously it had to come out sooner or later.. she lifted her head off of my shoulder and removed her arms from my waist. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.. kinda you know pinning me to the uh table..

tee hee-

Then it all went quiet. We were face to face, her  pinning me to the table, looking into my eyes, and our faces were inches away from each other, really close.. May I remind you again we were alone.. her eyes were so pretty like the ocean I can stare at them all day but then I just snapped out of it and broke the silence.

"What do you-"

Minerva cut me off with a kiss.

HIII THIS CHAPTER IS RLLYY BAD I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE BUT IM BACK BABYYY HOPE I STILL HAVE FANS!!! AAaaAaAaa LOVE YALL !!
- Your babe :)