Part 1

I'm a teenage boy who was rescued by a American spy from the terrorist organization known as Zone 9. Zone 9 wanted to create the perfect soldiers and they trained myself and six others to become part of this elite team of soldiers called Project Kill zone. My name is Scott Johnson and this is my story.

I heard the all to familiar beeping of my alarm clock, springing out of bed, landing instinctively into a fluid offensive fighting stance, after realizing that there isn't a threat and the horrific memories and terrifying nightmares soon pass I relaxed. I steady my breathing before starting my demanding and rigorous training regime, a hundred twenty push-ups, two hundred fifty sit ups, four hundred jumping jacks, thirty pull-ups, and I put in some bag work. After three minutes of continuous bag work I glance at the clock and with a startling realization notice that it's 5:30. Bolting upstairs I slip on a average and non-descripts white t-shirt, dark blue denim jeans, and blue and grey running shoes.

Grabbing my black book bag I head outside to the end of the road to wait on my bus. Shortly after the bus arrived and after getting on, a dozen stops later we arrive at my relatively new school. Heading towards my school room the school bully Daniel Mathews was beating on a kid in my math class Jacob Smith, two other kids were flanking Mathew. I shout "hey" walking forwards as the bullies freeze their activities. I said calmly " come on Mathews, what he ever do to you".

His face flushed red with anger and he aggressively responded " go away Scotty". He was about to punch Jacob when I said in a clear authoritative voice "I'm giving you one chance, walk away now, leave Jacob alone, and this can be resolved peacefully". Him and his gang started to walk towards me and after he said " and what if I don't" he then immediately went to shove me. Going up under his wrists I gripped his forearms pulling him into a head butt and the goon on Danny's left went to strike me and and I side-kicked him and threw Mathews over my shoulder.

The goon I side-kicked went to throw a right hook ducking it I uppercut him, low kick his knee buckling it and grabbed his neck driving my knee into his skull, once, twice, thrice, and spun roundhouse kicking the third thug instantly knocking him out. While the principal pushed his way to the front I went and checked on Jacob and told him "you'll have a swollen lip and maybe a light concussion but you'll live, listen Jacob i'm sorry I wasn't here sooner". "thank you Scott and you can call me Jake". We began to walk to the nurses office with the principal.

After a interrogation from the principal with proof from the cameras it was decided that I was acting purely out of self defense but I was forced to serve a detention for my brutal methods.

Walking calmly out of the principals office with a pink slip for my second period English class, I walked into a girl as I was distracted thinking of the inconvenience of the detention. He hands swung wildly in the attempt to maintain balance, the books flying out into the air. My hands shot out, my left hand wrapping around her upper back stopping her fall my right hand catching her three textbooks. Pulling her upright I handed her the textbooks.

"You alright" I asked her softly. With a smile "yeah, how did you do that". "It was nothing". "Your the guy that beat up Danny right" she asked me curiously.

"Yeah, why" I said with complete disinterest. Her reply is of excitement filled "there is a party tomorrow after school, you should come". "Yeah sure" I responded trying to mask my true nervous feeling. "Here's my number" she said.

"goodbye" I said quickly and hurried towards my English class. Eventually I find the room and enter finding my seat and sliding my tardy slip onto the teachers desk. I plugged in my earbuds to help me focus and the song remember the name by fort minor began to play and I finished the work assignment. Someone poked me on the back a couple times and I removed a single earbud raising my eyebrows in question.

Why do you have earbuds in, you know that music is against the rules" the teacher questioned me. " it helps me focus, I'm using it as a tool to my advantage, so why take such a useful tool and illegalize it" I asked him confrontationally. Just then the bell rang saving me from a lecture. The day began to fly by in a buzz of activity and I'm walking away from my final class.

I arrived towards Mr. Garistos class, a friendly young man in his mid to late twenties with short brown hair, blue eyes, and is a very laid back and kind teacher. I introduced myself with the intention to serve my detention and I was greeted warmly. I take a desk close to the back and it seemed I was the last of them to arrive. I wasn't exactly intimidated but I t unnerved me that most of the kids in here looked like future serial killers.

I got out my home work and began to finish it and when I finally do Mr. g announced that detention was finally over. I jogged home the entire way and as walked into the garage, I stopped and started to dial the girls number and as I hear it go from the dial tone to being answered I spoke "about that party" . "Yeah what about it" she asked and I replied "where is it". "Here" she said texting me it to me "alright thanks" I responded.

Hanging up I walk into the jointed house from the garage just as my caretaker Elisabeth Scarlet Johnson heard me coming up the stairs and called to me "Scott we need to talk". Coming up from the basement to the kitchen I grab a bottle of water and leaned in the doorway of the merged dinning room/living room from the kitchen and explained it the incident to her. Frustrated she told me that while my actions were noble my methods were indeed very brutal. I need a red mustang by tomorrow" I told her after a few moments.

"Fine, you will get it if you beat me in hand to hand combat" she told me seriously.

15 minutes later

I walk away smirking "I want it before school, so you better hurry" I say leaving a battered and bloody scarlet on the floor. Standing on the front porch I vaulted over the railing landing on the freshly cut grass and I turn left quickly sprinting into the woods.