Part 2

Scott's pov

I soon arrived in a nearby town and bought a dirt bike. Riding into the heart of the city I let the exhilaration of the adrenaline take over. Weaving back around I made my way back home and glancing at my watch I noticed that it's almost 7:30. The hours seemed to slip by going from 4:30 to to 7:30. I managed to make it home by 8:10 and I parked the dirt bike in the shed next to the garage.

I enter the house through the front and get a quick workout in doing 60 pushups, 100 sit ups, and 200 jumping jacks in the living room before briefly talking to miss Johnson I went to bed at 8:25.

The following morning

I wake up and taking a quick shower I decide on a fitting white t-shirt and a cool black denim jacket, black skinny jeans, black Nike's and finally I put on a platinum Rolex watch. I grabbed my wallet and walked back downstairs. I headed into the bathroom yet again and gel my hair and finally examine my appearance. My bright green eyes shined back at me and my dark brown hair is in its usual crew cut.

Walking out Elisabeth tosses me the keys and I left heading to my my new car I opened it and slide into the fine looking leather seats. I drive my permit expired a couple months ago but luckily after looking in the glove box I find a new one and replaced it in my wallet. I take off down the road heading towards school. I entered the parking lot and finding a spot I cut the engine getting out I put my earbuds in and wanted dead or alive by Bon Jovi blared in my ears and I them hefted my backpack over my shoulder.

While I head to the entrance I feel all eyes on me the song by Bon Jovi ended and Mansions by Nf quickly filled that void. When all the buses pulled up I noticed the girl called out to me and I turn and head towards her lowering the volume on my phone and I told her "you know it occurred to me that I don't know your name." "Your right it's Katrina but my friends called me kat or Trina." My names Scott, hey do you have a ride to the party". I asked her casually even as my heart rate picks up.

"No, why are you offering." She asked her time changing slightly to become softer. Is she flirting with me ?. Yeah she's definitely flirting with me. "Yeah , you wanna come." I asked her nervously.

Her single answer is really important to me. "Yes I would like that". Kat answers me softly it's a smile on her face, a smile that doesn't quite make it to her eyes. I walked away my heart beating faster and faster, it was unlike any adrenaline rush I had during a fight or in combat. This feeling I had only felt once before towards someone and that would want me to move on. Still a part of me can't help but attempt to bury these feelings out of loyalty's.

Arriving in my first period class I did my work and the day seemed to flash by and soon the bell rang announcing dismissal. I met up with Kat outside. Making my way towards her I saw she was on a heated argument with someone another male a little older than me maybe nineteen. He looked to be a Latina Caucasian male.

He was wearing a sideways Nike cap, a gold chain, a white muscle shirt, denim jeans with the knees ripped, and red Jordan's. My overall opinion is that this guy was trying to hard to be hood or gangster. Walking up to kat I asked her "hey is there a problem." And she answered me in a worried tone "He won't leave me alone.". I look at him calmly "hey man, the girl doesn't want to talk to you."

He got in my face and threateningly asked "whose gonna stop me". "I don't want to fight you and there doesn't need to be violence, just walk away and go about your day nothing has to happen here." I told him matter of factly. He stepped back and squared off with me readying his fists. "Kat head to the car, I don't want you to get hurt". I told her even through she refused to move.